Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone $%^&ing help me before i burn myself

Discussion on someone $%^&ing help me before i burn myself within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
someone $%^&ing help me before i burn myself

while creating items and npcs
after 18 hrs searching for bugs in the source i found nothing
and after that 18 hrs i found out
some ids works and others dont .....
WHAT IS ******* WRONG
aka 30065056 works as npc id
100001 dont work as npc id
however both r same type , same face(mesh)
first does read action from my source and the second just dont -.-

P.S a smarty notice : the first name in client is white and the second is green

so that suppose to mean that id range decided if ill work(apply the action) or not ?
then what's that id ranges for items and npcs ? i figured out what's wrong but i just dont want to use ++ for the working id everytime , i want to learn

sorry was too ****** writting this thanks folks

edit : another npcs is working too with green names -.- , what will make me burn everything is just , both r exactly same codes in source (sure not id/action collapse -.-)
Old 03/06/2012, 00:13   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Two things.

#1: Npc ID which don't work. Are you sure that no other npc is using the same ID? It's a UNIQUE id. Most sources have it as a key in their database meaning you literally cannot add same ID twice.

#2: Players showing green name. You are using too low a UID for characters. TQ uses UID ranges to determine what type of object something is. Players are 1 mill + (1000001)

Question: What source are you even using? you didn't give much info to go off of.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 00:15   #3

Errr, CptSky posted the range that IDs for various entities should be. It's in the programming section. You can also get it from the EO source.

But um, I'm not sure which source you're using so I doubt this will fix the problem.
Old 03/06/2012, 00:25   #4

Quote:
#1: Npc ID which don't work. Are you sure that no other npc is using the same ID? It's a UNIQUE id. Most sources have it as a key in their database meaning you literally cannot add same ID twice.
pretty sure , searched entire source and the database and there is no such id

Quote:
#2: Players showing green name. You are using too low a UID for characters. TQ uses UID ranges to determine what type of object something is. Players are 1 mill + (1000001)
well i notice that the main npcs in cities is green named (wondering which ini cause this ?)

Quote:
Errr, CptSky posted the range that IDs for various entities should be. It's in the programming section. You can also get it from the EO source.

But um, I'm not sure which source you're using so I doubt this will fix the problem.
i didnt made up the whole source just leeched the base and made up the whole logic on it(most of it) , i dont think it's public but guess it's same as infusion/infinity base

well i found the same problem with items and here is the problem
item name : knightdoll , id : 710858 , usable(action) : no
i made an action for it (it was used to be traded with more dolls for gift from npc)
it dont work , action code is pretty clean with another items

P.S ill check out ranges in source database once more and will search for cptsky post

P.S thanks alot guys <3

cant find Cpt post , any tags to search for ?

also one last question , how to send a effect to some coords ?
this is the last :P , how to create a map and add parts to it ?

cant find Cpt post , any tags to search for ?

also one last question , how to send a effect to some coords ?
this is the last :P , how to create a map and add parts to it ?
Old 03/06/2012, 01:16   #5

@pro4never
Why didn't you said this eariler =D I tried alot to figure out why my char isn't displayed correctly (UID=1)
Old 03/06/2012, 01:22   #6

if u cant see char/speed/ger/w/e its because u dont actually have the mesh which server send to u aka to be on spot if there is ids overcollaps or missing mesh
so to make this simple as it is
on my server i cant see some player , why ?
1- maybe he is wearing a germ which my client dont have
2- maybe his germ got the same id with another one which client didnt knew which to show or even server didn't sent any of them