As I said.. breakpoint and see where the issue lies. Aka basic introductory debugging anyone who wants to program should be comfortable with doing regularly.
Nothing is wrong with the brake points, that went wrong with making a copy.
I found out that if passes the else if (AttackedTNpc.UID == 6702) but at the HP check. It just doesn't check it or the check is wrong.
Code:
else if (AttackedTNpc.UID == 6702) //Left gate
{
if (Nano.TerrainNpcs[6702].CurrentHP <= 0)
{
Handler.OpenGate((Struct.TerrainNPC)Nano.TerrainNpcs[6702]);
}
}
#EDIT:
I've already got it fixed, thanks for the support!
[Energy Gate Clicker] Dark Galaxy Gate :) V. 1.6.5 12/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies Hello,
becouse this Thread -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/darkorbit/782730- dark-galaxy-gate-energie-klicker.html <- isn't going to be updated anymore (the user is banned) i thought i will just upload the newest version of it :)
DarkGalaxyGate
http://i54.tinypic.com/2nc0846.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2jhyxc.jpg
Epsilon Gate and Zeta Gate[Waves and Rewards] 10/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hello,
I wanted to do my epsilon gate,so i searched about waves before i jumped in.
I couldn't find anything.After ~10 minutes of searching i found what i need.
Here it is..
Epsilon Gate - DarkOrbit Wiki*
Zeta Gate - DarkOrbit Wiki*
Using a ghost to hit gw gate/pole 06/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies When you and your guild members/allies are trying to hit gate or pole, while the enemies are attacking you, it's best if you all stand under one ghost, this way noone can fb, herc or ss you, concidering the fact that you will all be on team and most probably a few will be using rage, as soon as an enemy gets closer he'll be killed straight away.