Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is best CO private server atm

Discussion on What is best CO private server atm within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/08/2012, 10:44   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
OP does. He is looking for a server with a lot of players.
Should be clear by now that the OP doesn't give a **** what people say about servers?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2012, 11:02   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TReXZeX View Post
I am not that stupid dude. I know that player count does not determine best server, however, the more players there is the more fun u get even if the server sux.
You can have a ton of fun with just 60+ people online
Instead of posting a thread on whats the best server why don't you just go to the advertisement section and read user comments to see if they commented on how good the server is and FYI love2hate rocks
Old 02/08/2012, 14:49   #33

u ppl talk too much lol..
Old 02/08/2012, 15:16   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
You didn't do that in 2 months unless you played at least 20 hours a day. You can take one level a day from buying with cps, which is like 500k - 2kk or whatever it is, then you have to use level scrolls after, which is 1,8kk each and not a lot are selling them. About gears you can get 180k cps from voting every day, however that's not even enough for a +10 item. One single +12 item is like 2kk or more cps. To hunt for real you need to go in the vip maps and VIP 1 requires at least +10 or whatever, then VIP 2 requires at least +12, then afterwards VIP 3, which requires a way better gear, most high levels go there. I'm +13, level 160 and I can't hunt there and it's like the only map that actually gives you a chance to earn enough. The other VIP maps are ****, unless you just go for the cp drop, but it takes ages. Then at last to stand a chance in pvp you need at least +13 items and it's like 6kk each item. You won't get that in a short time.

There is no PVP servers except Zero, but it's utter ****. Not even sure if it's still up. I'm working on my own atm. and you don't play Conquer for other purposes than PVP. It's a PVP game, that's why you hunt for gears to get maxed out, so you can kick some *****. Otherwise you should go play Hello Kitty.

Well, ZeroConquer it's not a PVP server, it's a High Rate and you can have fun playing it. Also, is still up and running.

LastCO is dead of a while and that's not a server you want to join.
Old 02/08/2012, 15:58   #35

I'd recommend L2H too, it's one of the best out there.
It's hard, and you need patience, and you might not like that.
BUT..if you look at it like "real-co", which u prolly have spent some months or years on.
Then I can assure your not wasting ur time on L2H, compared to all the bulking in CO2.
As well, I haven't seen ANYONE maxed out on L2H, on the amount of days, I have played it, and I don't even see chars with a +5 gear often.
Aaaand...no annoying egy's ^^, since most of them have a big lazy ***, they don't even consider to join L2H.
L2H is actually the answer to all ur... yeah... sort of requirements, and if you don't like the amount of players, then just wait for more to come -.-', cus more people will join as time goes by.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2012, 20:11   #36

Shadow-Co by far is one of the most populated, and Latatus say he aint done much promoting well thats pure BULLSHIT, its being promoted on ConquerAI witch is 1 of the biggest bots out there, covering the Arabics and English people, That server is a targeted server aswell by most attackers so dont waste your time with Love2Hate
Old 02/08/2012, 20:43   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofskeletor View Post
Shadow-Co by far is one of the most populated, and Latatus say he aint done much promoting well thats pure BULLSHIT, its being promoted on ConquerAI witch is 1 of the biggest bots out there, covering the Arabics and English people, That server is a targeted server aswell by most attackers so dont waste your time with Love2Hate
It's being promoted on ConquerAI? Well, that's not by me, nor have I ever asked anyone to promote the server. If it's being promoted, it's because people feel that strongly about it. Targeted by most attackers? Clarify please. Even if both are true, that doesn't mean L2H is a "waste of time". Sounds to me like you have a case of hipster syndrome.
Old 02/08/2012, 21:02   #38

is the best classic server atm.
Old 02/08/2012, 21:10   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajo View Post
is the best classic server atm.
That server is running patch 5165 how in the hell is that classic? If you want a real classic experience join Love2Hate
Old 02/08/2012, 21:28   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretendTime View Post
That server is running patch 5165 how in the hell is that classic? If you want a real classic experience join Love2Hate
Love2Hate is running on patch 5065, is that classic ?
Old 02/08/2012, 21:43   #41

Quote:
No, but the illusion of classic is much more realized than other classic servers. When the 1.0 source is released, none will compare.
Old 02/08/2012, 21:48   #42

Received Thanks: 3,514
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 22:18   #43

Quote:
So 5065 is not classic but the retarded 5165 (classicco fully bugged and completly retarded) is classic right?

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 23:04   #44

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofskeletor View Post

The last 30 days of referrals.

We genuinely dont do much promoting, as this should demonstrate.
Old 02/09/2012, 23:14   #45

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
I myself play on love2hate and can say it is haveing a good classic feeling.

I remember playing on asta co (not sure if it still exists) and that was also fun because of all the extra classes.