Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkCo

Discussion on DarkCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile DarkCo

ok this is a cool Conquer Private Server called DarkCo
the exp rate is 15x mets drop like crazy and more surprises !!! if u find Stars and Diamonds they give u 1-10 cps ok the link is
come join us!!!!
Old 09/15/2008, 00:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkid150 View Post
ok this is a cool Conquer Private Server called DarkCo
the exp rate is 15x mets drop like crazy and more surprises !!! if u find Stars and Diamonds they give u 1-10 cps ok the link is
come join us!!!!
And what does your LOTF based server have that all the others dont? what makes it unique?
Old 09/15/2008, 03:46   #3

account maker offline ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Adv] DarkCO New and inproved!
05/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello. Peeps. Today i have Deleted tho shitty as servers that i leeched awhile ago!.. But today! i have revived my Very First! Darkco sourcethat i had along time ago! BUT! i did do alot of inprovements to it! this source WAS a Basic, Blank loft when i got it. New Features: - Day & night System - Marry System - Summon guard - Stamina bug fix - Added Anti login Freeze - Added Auto Saver
[Adv] DarkCO
05/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
#Removed
DarkCO is back*2
05/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
#Removed
DarkCo
07/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Allso wer einen guten server sucht der auch läuft mit netten gm`s und pm`s die auch helfen der kommt zu DarkCo mein name im game ist NooB bin ein deutscher und helfe gerne bei fragen ist für Deutsche die nicht so gut English können allso leute kommt zu DarkCo ist echt geil da... ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- who a good server looks for good runs with nice GM `s and pm `s she help you come to DarkCo my name into game are NooB i am a...
[Released] DarkCO
07/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
go to DarkCO | And look at the requirements you need to play. so cya then :)