Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse>Pro aka The Claimer?

Discussion on Mouse>Pro aka The Claimer? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/15/2008, 19:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
The text above its so **** true
Old 09/15/2008, 20:35   #17

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
You must mean above

And Haydz is an awesome coder,pls dont call him noob. Future is good at most of the stuffs at C#,bots,hacks,privateservers etc etc. Hybrid is the most skilled here,yeah,fo sure.
Old 09/15/2008, 20:40   #18

Yeah that's what I meant...
Old 09/15/2008, 20:41   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
LOL sorry emme i had to reply to this post not because of the topic but because of your reply to glup that is uter nonsense.

Future/leavemealone = bad coders,Haydz = worse coder there codes all use same structures as lotf lol fixed pointers,same packet structure ect ect they dunno what there doin anymore then any other noob c# coder here.

If they were remotely good they wouldn't still be using fixed pntrs, improper threading,arrays,static crap all over the place ect ect i could go on all day overall badly structured code period lol there beginners- amateurs at best.

Now as for Ultimation/hybrid(infamous) i haven't seen any of there work to really say...But i have seen the others code including that god awful future unleashed lol anyone that downloads there sources gets stupider just by looking at it,All they learn from it is improper way of doin c#.
lmao, the only time i have ever gone near lotf was when my friend wanted something , if you had a clue what you where talking about you'd realise that pointers are amazing if you know how to use them

EDIT: just a quick note.. cause your so 1337! Show us your AWESOME code pl0x men

Theres so much i could ram into this post about how stupid you've just made yourself look in my eyes :/

I would personally like to say you've never seen any of my work because it doesn't leave my pc... other than to my friends who i know i can trust so as that horrible drinks slogun is "don't knock it till you've tried it"... in which you have'nt kthx
Old 09/15/2008, 20:46   #20

nvm
Old 09/15/2008, 21:49   #21

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Most people here would see Haydz as an noob because he didnt release anything good to you guys.. Seriously guys,get over it,not every coder release their codes,so yeah. And to point out,Haydz IS a good coder,actually,no,he isnt good,hes awesome. Tw3ak,I'd love to see your face right now ,or when haydz proove to you that he probally pwn u. Lol
Old 09/15/2008, 22:17   #22

I doubt 95 percent of this forum could code an entire server. Haydz, future, and the others that have released their servers HAVE. I'm tired of people knocking these sources. So what, there are a few coding flaws... but when you've released a perfect server on this forum, then you'll have the right to call others noobs. Until then, stop making fools of yourselves.
Old 09/15/2008, 22:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
LOL sorry emme i had to reply to this post not because of the topic but because of your reply to glup that is uter nonsense.

Future/leavemealone = bad coders,Haydz = worse coder there codes all use same structures as lotf lol fixed pointers,same packet structure ect ect they dunno what there doin anymore then any other noob c# coder here.

If they were remotely good they wouldn't still be using fixed pntrs, improper threading,arrays,static **** all over the place ect ect i could go on all day overall badly structured code period lol there beginners- amateurs at best.

Now as for Ultimation/hybrid(infamous) i haven't seen any of there work to really say...But i have seen the others code including that *** awful future unleashed lol anyone that downloads there sources gets stupider just by looking at it,All they learn from it is improper way of doin c#.
That post really ****** me off a bit.

I wouldn't go dissing Haydz future, and I know you dissed hybrid in one of the PM's you sent me, if you haven't made your own source from scratch either...

No one is really going to believe you without some examples.
Old 09/15/2008, 22:49   #24

Received Thanks: 2,882
My code doesn't get release cause it's too good for the public eye <3.
Old 09/15/2008, 23:04   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
My code doesn't get release cause it's too good for the public eye <3.
and who are you?
Old 09/15/2008, 23:08   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
and who are you?
The noob that made the unstable laggy garbage with no fun called ACO.

Edit:: If you can't tell I'm kidding, just die.
Old 09/15/2008, 23:09   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
The noob that made the unstable laggy garbage with no fun called ACO.

Edit:: If you can't tell I'm kidding, just die.
Oh the joy i didnt have whilst i played on that laggy unstable garbage known as ACO
Old 09/16/2008, 15:22   #28

Everyone is good, everyone is bad! So please don't start an argument AGAIN!
Old 09/16/2008, 20:50   #29

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDEREN!?

(how is babby formed....)
Old 09/16/2008, 20:51   #30

ROFLMAO!!!!