Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problems with creating a new character on ALL sources

Discussion on Problems with creating a new character on ALL sources within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with creating a new character on ALL sources

Hello everyone
I am playing around with most of the published sources. I can setup and run all of them with no problems (mostly 5375 sources and a couple of 5525). I can even login with the already made characters that are already in the database.

The problem arises when i try to make my own character. These are the steps that i do:

1. i go to the accounts table and set a username and password, i dont insert any other value.
2. I run the client, setup my new character BUT when i press the button to create the character, the source throws up error messages about the mysql database.

PS: although the accounts table gets an EntityID, there is no new record at the entities table

Am i making something wrong? i am including a printscreen of a 5525 error.

Old 01/11/2012, 10:45   #2

First line tells you what's wrong.
Quote:
Field 'topmonk' doesn't have a default value

Old 01/11/2012, 11:21   #3

Thank you, yes i have noticed that, that was exactly my point.
In other sources it says the same thing about flowers etc etc.
My question is, is there a specific way to create records at entities table? The entities table is not even filled with the new character
Old 01/11/2012, 12:03   #4

Go add default values in your database lol or make sure it's accepting NULL.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2012, 13:02   #5

thank you for your reply, i will try changing the tables to accept nulls!!!!

« [5165]available skill | [Question] Connection (non-hamachi) »