Hi Guys am working Now For New PrivateServer *CuteCo*-----------------------------------
1:1st Reborn working Good
2:Guildwar Working Good
3:lab1,2,3,4 For Money
4:145x exp rate
5:Can Change 6 meteorScroll For db &Can Change db For 4 Meteor Scroll
6:Fire Attack Fix
7:Archer Attack Fix
8:friendlist Fix
9:HunterQuest Work Fine
10:GoodEvent
11: xp ball fixed
12:Site With Top money,top level, top davil , top Guild
Yet another bugged lotf source leeched off some forums being put up again.
This is either tcwnn or stealarchers release or shadows or 1 of the other many variations of it public that are unstable beond belief with only added features to it and make it even more unstable then it was before
I can tell by the details it is one of the above flawed sources that are garbage.
Yet another bugged lotf source leeched off some forums being put up again.
This is either tcwnn or stealarchers release or shadows or 1 of the other many variations of it public that are unstable beond belief with only added features to it and make it even more unstable then it was before
I can tell by the details it is one of the above flawed sources that are garbage.
Co north src will crash all the time yaso it is still lotf based there is nothing changed in it at all from basic lotf as pertaining to stability it may handle 20-30 people if that before it dies.
Co north src will crash all the time yaso it is still lotf based there is nothing changed in it at all from basic lotf as pertaining to stability it may handle 20-30 people if that before it dies.
depends..
it will if lolmaster gave her the one tht he uses(wich i think he did)
So technicly its the project-x source
i use another one
anyways the conorth source can hold up to 50 ppl =P
this is TCWNN source with some add-ons from Emme and Kinshi. As long as she added em herself, shes learning something. I just hope she takes the time to learn more and someday attempt her own source.
New PrivateServer 09/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies hi..
i have brought u today a new ConquerPrivateServer..Enjoy
name:clanuchiha
-Hamachi but Soon no hamachi
-lvl 140
-GuildWar
-Events
-friendly Pms
-Welcome every 1 .
Enjoy..
[Help]I need Help with my PrivateServer 08/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies I would like to know how to code a message so when someone gets a good item in the lottory it says so and so was very lucky and has won a (The Item)
(I know know this is prob very easy for u guys and i would plz like to know so if u guys can get back to me it would be nice).
Need help with your privateserver? 08/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 31 Replies Hay hay, long time I made a new thread :o
Anyways, im starting 'college' in some months, and I may need some extra cash, so from now on I may help people for money.
Like, do you want help creating your own source, or want a source coded the way you like it? Or maybe inprove a source, or just want a new feature / something fixed? I may be able to do it!
Alright, heres the deal: You PM / Add me on msn ( please, talk decent english! ), you inform me of what you want to be done, and we...
PrivateServer 05/16/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 22 Replies Also hab patch und alles galeden
aber wenn ich auf start drücke startet nichts .. ? :( hab windows vista kann mir einer helfen ??
Ja super warum hilft jetzt niemand -.- echt toll hier
PrivateServer ** 07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies hey
i search a english privatserver i download at the moment the games pirate patch but it takes 5 hour anyone have anotherone good privatserver ?
* I am sorry for this sticky topic but i dont find anything in search thx to all :)