Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i Get NPC lockfaces

Discussion on How can i Get NPC lockfaces within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i Get NPC lockfaces

well i've completed the Promotion npc of Pirate but i would like to know its lookface and beside that how to extract them anyways ?
Old 01/04/2012, 14:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Trial and error is the simplest solution, otherwise you can try and figure it out from the npc.ini and textures if your feeling adventurous.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 17:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Trial and error is the simplest solution, otherwise you can try and figure it out from the npc.ini and textures if your feeling adventurous.
Trial and Error is very bad way as i wont try over 50k trials..So i guess 2nd way is better ..Thx ALot
Old 01/04/2012, 17:27   #4

You meaning the avatar thats displays in the dialog or the actual mesh of the npc. (I assume the avatar, but a lot of databases refer mesh's as lookface, so thats why i ask)
Old 01/04/2012, 18:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12k View Post
You meaning the avatar thats displays in the dialog or the actual mesh of the npc. (I assume the avatar, but a lot of databases refer mesh's as lookface, so thats why i ask)
well i meant mesh's but if u know avatars or any of them would be Appriciate
Old 01/04/2012, 18:31   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Trial and Error is very bad way as i wont try over 50k trials..So i guess 2nd way is better ..Thx ALot
50k?

Theres like 200/300 meshes in total, alot of which are known and documented here, so that atleast halves that number, so yeah trial and error is by far the easiest considering that the textures actually have very little to do with the meshid.
Old 01/04/2012, 18:34   #7

There is a list of some of the npc meshes I have. Not a clue where I got them, some text file on my computer haha.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2012, 18:57   #8

shadowman123

If you need Npc LookFace For Pirate..!

Follow These Steps..!!

First at all you have to DownLoad c3 Files and all Files that Belong to The Pirate if it's C3 or What Ever...!

Second Go This ini/NpcX.ini Then open it And take Look Face For Pirate from Co Client!!

Then while you copy from Npcx.ini you will see this at first

[number] you will take number in put it in navicat as a lookface For Npc..! and Congratultion!!

Mr.Xabi
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 19:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
50k?

Theres like 200/300 meshes in total, alot of which are known and documented here, so that atleast halves that number, so yeah trial and error is by far the easiest considering that the textures actually have very little to do with the meshid.
i though i gonna test each 1 anyways when i check npcs i find only text id so how can i find it through texture id ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12k View Post

There is a list of some of the npc meshes I have. Not a clue where I got them, some text file on my computer haha.
thx alot that gonna help me Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by |xabi| View Post
shadowman123

If you need Npc LookFace For Pirate..!

Follow These Steps..!!

First at all you have to DownLoad c3 Files and all Files that Belong to The Pirate if it's C3 or What Ever...!

Second Go This ini/NpcX.ini Then open it And take Look Face For Pirate from Co Client!!

Then while you copy from Npcx.ini you will see this at first

[number] you will take number in put it in navicat as a lookface For Npc..! and Congratultion!!

Mr.Xabi
Thx Xabi but i've Done this b4 well i took C3 Files from Pirate Client and ini too then i checked PirateLord it says [5007] and i did so in navicat but didnt work ..Have u Tried it ?
Old 01/04/2012, 20:59   #10

Instead doing it one by one, just make a thread and loop through the meshes until you find the correct one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2012, 00:50   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Instead doing it one by one, just make a thread and loop through the meshes until you find the correct one.
My only issue with that would be that you'll either be going too slow (add a goto cmd to set next mesh but w/e) or too fast and miss what you wanted.

What I did when we logged every mesh in the game (at the time) was wrote it so that performing character actions updated the mesh and name of the object.

Example: Every time you sit the mesh updates and renames the monster/npc. We logged all or most of the meshes but since then tq has changed many of them.

Keep in mind that npc meshes are MULTIPLES OF TEN. This is because the last digit controls npc Direction. This rule does not apply to monsters.

<edit> Out of date and the pics had to be re-uploaded by someone... but here's the old reference

Old 01/05/2012, 10:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
My only issue with that would be that you'll either be going too slow (add a goto cmd to set next mesh but w/e) or too fast and miss what you wanted.

What I did when we logged every mesh in the game (at the time) was wrote it so that performing character actions updated the mesh and name of the object.

Example: Every time you sit the mesh updates and renames the monster/npc. We logged all or most of the meshes but since then tq has changed many of them.

Keep in mind that npc meshes are MULTIPLES OF TEN. This is because the last digit controls npc Direction. This rule does not apply to monsters.

<edit> Out of date and the pics had to be re-uploaded by someone... but here's the old reference

Yup they r multiples of ten cuz the npc code was 5007 when i added 0 after 7 it worked and the pirateLord Mesh is 50070 in case any1 needed it