Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character creation problem

Discussion on Character creation problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character creation problem

Once the character is created in the database you only have to send ANSWER_OK right?

My problem is even I send that the client is still stuck, so I'm thinking I maybe forgot something?

I have checked that I actually send ANSWER_OK and I do.

Code:
        public static void Handle(GameClient Client, PacketStructures.CharacterCreationPacket Packet)
        {//breakpoint here
            if (Database.HeroCreation.Create(Packet.CharacterName, Packet.AccountName, Packet.Model, Packet.Job))
            {
                Client.Send(PacketStructures.ChatMessages.ANSWER_OK);//gets here
            }
            else
            {
                Client.Send(PacketStructures.ChatMessages.CHARACTER_EXISTS);
            }
        }
I know for sure my messagepacket is correct structured. Using hybrids structure and if it wasn't I couldn't send NEW_ROLE.

What could my problem be?
Old 12/21/2011, 21:57   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
Bad channel?

MsgConnect:
Client.Send(MsgTalk.Create("SYSTEM", "ALLUSERS", "ANSWER_OK", MsgTalk.Channel.Entrance, 0x000000));

MsgRegister:
Client.Send(MsgTalk.Create("SYSTEM", "ALLUSERS", "ANSWER_OK", MsgTalk.Channel.Register, 0x000000));
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2011, 22:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Bad channel?

MsgConnect:
Client.Send(MsgTalk.Create("SYSTEM", "ALLUSERS", "ANSWER_OK", MsgTalk.Channel.Entrance, 0x000000));

MsgRegister:
Client.Send(MsgTalk.Create("SYSTEM", "ALLUSERS", "ANSWER_OK", MsgTalk.Channel.Register, 0x000000));
Yeah that's it, thank you. Didn't thought you had to do that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Character creation problem
07/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
when i create a new account using /newacc test test and log in with it the character has like 100+ rbs and it increases every character i make can anyone help?
[Problem]Character Creation
08/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So here I am facing this problem, never happened to me before ... (Yes I haven't played Conquer for a while and now decided to start playing again). I've tried different names ... with and without numbers and capital letters the result is the same: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4835/86365200. png The same errors occurs when I try to create a character in Qonquer 3. I've tried to reinstall but still nothing. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
Problem with character creation
02/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi me and my friend started a 2moons pserver and every thing went fine server ran fine too. But when we tried to launch client (sx client) using the pserver connector it didnt work(i changed ip with hex editor). So we used a different client( changed ip from share loginlist,channellist,servantlist) and we cud login fine. But the problem was creating character. You can create character then when u put location to loa or braiken it showed error. After that I created an account from sql...
Character Creation Problem
11/15/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 11 Replies
wenn ich einen character probiere zu machen dann passiert er nichts. Bitte helfen Sie mir mit diesem Bug :) thanks (edit) It doesn't crash. but the button you cant click anymore and i wont create..
Character Creation (help please)
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I am new to ecsro, and whenever i try to make a character and i try to do a name "unique check" it always says "Invalid name, Invalid Letters" How come? and when i try to only use 1 number or letter it says "Exceeded Letter limit" even though i only used 1 character. Can anyone help me please?