Posted by ciphas009Excuse me? um I can code... I can code in C#/C++ so blow it out your ***... and FYI I never said I was using your *** **** ****** code.
That I have done already >.>
Yeah,your so much better coder than me,1st,you using loft source,using others guides,need coders,and using the language C#. If you were and awesome coder,as you claim you are,and you even claim you can code in c++,do that then.. <.<
Yeah,your so much better coder than me,1st,you using loft source,using others guides,need coders,and using the language C#. If you were and awesome coder,as you claim you are,and you even claim you can code in c++,do that then.. <.<
Wow... because I can't be there every ******* second, "Using others guides?"
Um, when did I do that? Are you talking about your guide? if you are I Said nice guide... not oh lemme c/p all this for my server <.< honesly I could care less what anyone thinks.
LOTF is **** I know, but I fixed the login bug... so its not that bad.
@cisphas
Hm,I could start off with showing everyone your PM to me,mr.cool ? Im going to add it down there.
@huseby
Well im sorry for flaming but wtf im getting anoyyed at noobs that claim they can code super-good and are just people who barely know how to code an npc <.<,then i gotta flame then. btw i barely understood your setence because your english is not rather good,practise it =P
Ciphas PM to me today:
Quote:
Hey, dude I've been a total *******...
I was in the wrong D: Sorry.
I have a question tho,
You know how theres 1st and 2nd rb "aka ur code"
Is it possible to add a third element or 3rd reborn?
If so I want to code it :P
but for real I'm sorry man had a bad day and was sorta ****** :/
MAHAHA!
I only like a few people in this forum,the others i dont give a **** about =P
"leavemealone", "hiyoal", "boneyou", and "kinshi" a bit =D
@cisphas
Hm,I could start off with showing everyone your PM to me,mr.cool ? Im going to add it down there.
@huseby
Well im sorry for flaming but wtf im getting anoyyed at noobs that claim they can code super-good and are just people who barely know how to code an npc <.<,then i gotta flame then. btw i barely understood your setence because your english is not rather good,practise it =P
True, and fore my english start reading more english, i dont cear if i dont spell right, im an norwgian and people understand most of my english so i dont give a ***.
LOL @ this guy, he posted in another thread i think with
Quote:
EMMY IS A *** *** FAGGIT
@ciphas009
I don't know if you made any of those claims and I really don't care, if you're flaming Emme you've got something wrong with you. Emme is one of the best and most generous coders on the forums, nobody supports what you're saying about him, except maybe your ***** *** friends, who nobody gives a **** about either..
I vote to ban this kid.
NukeCo - 24/7 25x Rates! [ONLINE!] 09/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies **I know there was a post about our server already, but that wasn't by the team and isn't correct. **
Want to know about the server? Then visit the site and forum here!
Please re-download the server.dat if you have already downloaded it before 08/12/08.
Because we hadn't set the IP to permanent now it is so the IP has changed!
Server Info:
NukeCo -- is NOW ONLineeeeee 08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies ---- guys go on the other TOPIC of NukeCO .. this topic close, hope Mod can delete this .. thx