Then it's probably a huge problem in your source itself outside the scope of our diagnosing, since you should know the source you're using better than all of us on this forum.
Actually, Kimo & Hammy's source is based on TrinityCO's old source (the same one I got from CoderMachine). The source is very badly bugged but it's not necessarily "****". Conquer-SX isn't even a comparison. Kimo & Hammy's source rapes that source.
I have o problem with login frozen in source 5530 Version kimo
How do fixed frozen login?
Help me plz!
Ok, (on topic) let's discuss how you ask a question.
WRONG WAY TO ASK A QUESTION:
I help need ******* source no frozen log help RIGHT WAY TO ASK A QUESTION:
Hey. I need help with fixing my login. My client doesn't get past "Logging into Game Server".
I'm not sure if kimo & source is crappy cause I use subsonic from it...but If you have any problems with login look at threads/sockets, I think they stop after 5-6 mins, and you can't log on..
Hybird Source Bugs Fixed Doesn't Login 07/14/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Thread Switched To This
This Thread, Click Here To See The New Thread(it's not a double posting )
Login Frozen (5165) 01/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Hi.. i try to do a pserver... source 5165
All work good but when i try to log in game... i got login frozen..
I think i changed source like 3 times.. and still got this problem
Can someone help me with this problem please?
After i close client... i got this error on "Newest Co Server" Please Help..
ThX
[Release] Fixed Frozen Login. 06/29/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 42 Replies Hey first of all PLEASE STOP PMING ME WITH "Please im a noob please help me how to fix the frozen login" CAUSE HERES THE RELEASE IF IT!
The frozen login is fixed but save doesnt work anymore so just recode it if you got some skills and save doesnt work anymore cause 1. you need to recode it 2. if you cant fix the save then you cant code and you are to noob to make a server.
Guide:
1. download the Databse.cs
2. open the server project with c#
3. open Database.cs
4. Build selution
5....