Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classic server (How does TQ do it?)

Discussion on Classic server (How does TQ do it?) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/05/2011, 11:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
You have to realize is, when everyone refers to CO 1.0 being great, in no way is anyone referring to the leveling. The player verses environment on Conquer has always sucked, and will continue to always suck.

They're referring to the PvP. Good luck finding/building a community that wants a grind-fest (Aion lost a lot of players when people noticed this for instance). If you're looking for a good PvE that TQ actually created to borrow from, look no further than The Warlords. However, inversely, the PvE on there is great, but the PvP is terrible.

They use a system of campaigns you sign up for and do in teams (One can think of this roughly like a 'raid' on WoW).
Ok... I'll give it a thought. Thanks for this info.
Old 12/05/2011, 16:50   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
You have to realize is, when everyone refers to CO 1.0 being great, in no way is anyone referring to the leveling. The player verses environment on Conquer has always sucked, and will continue to always suck.

They're referring to the PvP. Good luck finding/building a community that wants a grind-fest (Aion lost a lot of players when people noticed this for instance).
No doubt. The leveling was way too **** slow/repetitive to really be enjoyable at all. Luckily a couple of buddies of mine somehow found Qonquer and invited me to play with 'em. Even with the new classes, PVP is still quite amusing, but with how unbalanced TQ has made it now, it's just **** near pointless to even try on a retail server; unless you have a shitload of cash you're willing to drop on one game. Wasn't too impressed when Monks came out, but tbh...I didn't mind Ninjas (besides that fog ****). Anything that can bring an archer down from flying is fine by me. =D

So to basically repeat what you said...Conquer's Leveling: Should've been reworked to start with. Conquer's PVP: Where this game truly shines. Wonder if there's actually any decent pvp servers on the horizon...
Old 12/05/2011, 17:34   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
No doubt. The leveling was way too **** slow/repetitive to really be enjoyable at all. Luckily a couple of buddies of mine somehow found Qonquer and invited me to play with 'em. Even with the new classes, PVP is still quite amusing, but with how unbalanced TQ has made it now, it's just **** near pointless to even try on a retail server; unless you have a shitload of cash you're willing to drop on one game. Wasn't too impressed when Monks came out, but tbh...I didn't mind Ninjas (besides that fog ****). Anything that can bring an archer down from flying is fine by me. =D

So to basically repeat what you said...Conquer's Leveling: Should've been reworked to start with. Conquer's PVP: Where this game truly shines. Wonder if there's actually any decent pvp servers on the horizon...
Project X in the not so near future.
Old 12/05/2011, 19:35   #19

elite*gold: 28
i wantttt to ply projectX nowww hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make it wrk so we can play!!!!!