Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need little help 5165

Discussion on Need little help 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need little help 5165

i need guild npc have allies and enemy just that . thanks i hope some one release his guild npc thanks
Old 12/01/2011, 10:25   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Lol, there's a lot more to Allies and Enemies than just an NPC. Where do you think data like that is going to be saved to? How do you think it'll load for each player? How do you think it's going to change that for each player when a guild leader enemies / allies with another guild? Database and packet handlers... not just an NPC that says "ok u can haz no allyz".
Old 12/01/2011, 11:49   #3

Look in Hybrids 5135 source
Old 12/01/2011, 13:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Lol, there's a lot more to Allies and Enemies than just an NPC. Where do you think data like that is going to be saved to? How do you think it'll load for each player? How do you think it's going to change that for each player when a guild leader enemies / allies with another guild? Database and packet handlers... not just an NPC that says "ok u can haz no allyz".
i already have everything just npc have problem with , so if you have this npc i hope u release it thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Look in Hybrids 5135 source
thanks for reply but where i can find this npc in that source