Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Afew Questions

Discussion on Afew Questions within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Afew Questions

Well i would like to ask 4 questions :-

1 - While im Testing my Server the ping go from 49 to 149 when i become away
how to fix that or y would the Server go lagger when i go away while it supposed to be less than 49 when i become away

2 - About the House of 5th floor ID isnt inside GameMap So how to know its ID ???

3 - When i try to attack monsters with refieried Equipped item it keep sayin Unknown General data ID : 408 How to fix that or what is it about?

4 - when i unequip my gears they become in inventory but i still see them in my char So whats Would cause this ?

Any general Idea or hints Would be helpful
Old 11/18/2011, 18:42   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
1: The ping issue is just you not having the conquer screen active. It seems to increase ping regardless of the server when you aren't having the window active (I assume it just sets it to a lower priority)

2: What patch is your GameMap.dat from? You'll need one from a newer patch sounds like or add the new map yourself. There's a gamemap.dat editor around here somewhere if you search

3: 408 has to do with some new item statistics. Just code the systems right and it won't be spamming that

4: You haven't coded unequip correctly. Just code it correctly same as #3 lol. You still need to send the 1009 gear packet same as equipping.