i wanted to make Auto invite in my server so it would be better And i used that Code
Code:
if (DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Sunday && (DateTime.Now.Hour == 15 && DateTime.Now.Minute <= 59))
{
client.OnMessageBoxOK = delegate
{
Network.GamePackets.Data data = new Network.GamePackets.Data(true);
data.UID = client.Entity.UID;
data.ID = Network.GamePackets.Data.OpenCustom;
data.dwParam = Network.GamePackets.Data.CustomCommands.Minimize;
client.Send(data);
client.Entity.Teleport(1002, 436, 240);
};
client.Send(new NpcReply(NpcReply.MessageBox, "Weekly Pk Tournament Starts Now.Would you like to join ?"));
}
But it doesnt work when the right time come it doesnt Appear but when i loging in that Time it appears what can i do to Avoid this or what makes it like that ...i need the invitation Sent to every online player when right time come not appear just for those who loggin in the right time
I'm pretty sure that I answered this before on another thread...
use the search box next time...
You need to put it on a new System.Threading.Thread and use a foreach statement with the client pool as it's condition. If you don't understand what I'm saying, then you should look it up on Google instead of bugging us. You might actually learn something.
you must make all the code like you did try to make the Auto invite alone and the time alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng
I'm pretty sure that I answered this before on another thread...
use the search box next time...
You need to put it on a new System.Threading.Thread and use a foreach statement with the client pool as it's condition. If you don't understand what I'm saying, then you should look it up on Google instead of bugging us. You might actually learn something.
i think you wrong if you want to make it you put time code in Program.cs
and its very easy and simple
i make Auto invite like this and its working fully
this Auto invite
Code:
public static void SendInvitation()
{
Client.GameState[] client = Conquer_Online_Server.ServerBase.Kernel.GamePool.Values.ToArray();
foreach (Client.GameState clientss in client)
{
Network.GamePackets.NpcReply npc = new Network.GamePackets.NpcReply(6, "The Guildwar has Started! You Wana Join?");
npc.OptionID = 249;
clientss.Send(npc.ToArray());
}
}
this time code
Code:
if (Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Sunday)
{
if (Now.Hour == 19 && Now.Minute == 25)
Game.ConquerStructures.Society.GuildWar.SendInvitation();
}
i make Auto invite like this and its working fully
this Auto invite
Code:
public static void SendInvitation()
{
Client.GameState[] client = Conquer_Online_Server.ServerBase.Kernel.GamePool.Values.ToArray();
foreach (Client.GameState clientss in client)
{
Network.GamePackets.NpcReply npc = new Network.GamePackets.NpcReply(6, "The Guildwar has Started! You Wana Join?");
npc.OptionID = 249;
clientss.Send(npc.ToArray());
}
}
this time code
Code:
if (Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Sunday)
{
if (Now.Hour == 19 && Now.Second == 25)
Game.ConquerStructures.Society.GuildWar.SendInvitation();
}
Oh ***. I sincerely hope that you're not executing your event thread every second. That would be such a huge waste of resources...
I would rather use a boolean than checking current second. It can get executed more than once in that second or it cannot be executed at all, because what if the server is having a bit delay?
Oh ***. I sincerely hope that you're not executing your event thread every second. That would be such a huge waste of resources...
i write wrong code and i fix that
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker
I would rather use a boolean than checking current second. It can get executed more than once in that second or it cannot be executed at all, because what if the server is having a bit delay?
i make Auto invite like this and its working fully
this Auto invite
Code:
public static void SendInvitation()
{
Client.GameState[] client = Conquer_Online_Server.ServerBase.Kernel.GamePool.Values.ToArray();
foreach (Client.GameState clientss in client)
{
Network.GamePackets.NpcReply npc = new Network.GamePackets.NpcReply(6, "The Guildwar has Started! You Wana Join?");
npc.OptionID = 249;
clientss.Send(npc.ToArray());
}
}
this time code
Code:
if (Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Sunday)
{
if (Now.Hour == 19 && Now.Minute == 25)
Game.ConquerStructures.Society.GuildWar.SendInvitation();
}
If you're whatting me, my meaning is it only pops up saying, guild was has started or w/e if you press ok if wont send you to any place, talking about DontSpeakToMe one's.
If you're whatting me, my meaning is it only pops up saying, guild was has started or w/e if you press ok if wont send you to any place, talking about DontSpeakToMe one's.
I was mostly meaning the entire thread...
but I answered your question. You need a thread that handlers it. If you have an event thread, then use it. If you don't, make a new thread.
I was mostly meaning the entire thread...
but I answered your question. You need a thread that handlers it. If you have an event thread, then use it. If you don't, make a new thread.
i already got it done in my source with a boolean.
Bloodline Champions Friend Invite System 07/17/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Hey alle Zusammen ich komme direkt zu sache.
In Bloodline Champions wurde ein Friend Invite system hinzugefügt.
Desto mehr Leute sich durch den Link regstrieren
Bloodline Champions - Register a Free to Play Account
kriege ich bonuse Doch ich bin nicht der einzigste
I need Auto party-Auto invite program 06/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Please do u have any program like this?
Invites near players, makes party?
Request auto invite 08/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies I am searching for a tool that does auto invite in share pt
can someone help me with this
thx in advance
donkey :p
auto repairing hack 12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies has anyone made a hack that can repair equipment without taking the equipment off if you had i could use bad
Auto Invite 10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies So hier mal ein Macro um auto invite zu machen
Für was ist das gut fragt ihr euch tja
Z.B.
Ich werde in meiner Stadt einen dancer (2.Char) in die cantina stellen der Autoinvite macht somit kann man sich bei ihm mind buffs holen und wird gleichzeitig mitglid in einer SoloHuntinggroup.
So nun erstmal das Macro
/ui action targetAtCursor; (um das Ziel was unter dem Cursor ist anzuvisieren)
/inv;