Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alrighty so im a bit confused

Discussion on Alrighty so im a bit confused within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alrighty so im a bit confused

Ok so i have a 5375 source and i have no idea watsoever on how to make a gm account. So how do i do it lol .
Old 08/25/2011, 19:50   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Depends on what source you're using. Patch has NOTHING to do with the source (although I'm guessing hellmouth, old trinity or upgraded manifesto).

In hellmouth you just change the permission number under the account database. In the others I'm not 100 pct sure but it's usually a similar process.
Old 08/25/2011, 19:56   #3

Ya thats how it is with the source im using but do you know what number i have to use for the permission i think its the trinity source aswell.

figured it out /close
Old 08/26/2011, 02:36   #4

4 for the mysql 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alrighty.
01/21/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Alrighty, so we (me and my staff) are having big problems. Won't mention what server. But anyways, there has been some hackers on our Server which were creating Items, without having a DEV, DEKARON nor DB Acces. I've never seen that someone made something like that. I know theres a way to edit the .exe so you can use DEV commands with an normal character, but as far as I know you won't get the dropitem command to work. They claim it was an exploit, not a hack. So anyone knows how to...
Safe Mode :confused::confused::confused:
07/16/2010 - Technical Support - 20 Replies
Heey ich weiss irgendwie nicht wie ich Safe Mode starten kann,ich habe es schon versucht beim starten F8 oder F5 zu drücken. Aber es passiert immernoch nichts. Kann mir da jemand helfen ? Währe echt nett und bekommt natürlich auch ein Thanks + iTrader wenn alles geklappt hat. PPS:Habe eine Logitech Tastatur. wenn´s weiterhilft :confused::confused::confused:
:confused::confused: Rates ändern :confused::confused:
03/06/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 7 Replies
Hallo epvp. Folgendes:Ich wollte meine Rates so ändenr wie auf Doofmt2 oder ShenShi. Irgednjemand sagste was von event oder so. ICh will nur wissen wie man sie PERMANENT ändert und nicht /priv_empire ...
Alrighty
08/06/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Greetings from bonnie scotland o/