Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Converting

Discussion on Converting within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Converting

So I'm converting this Trade Partner to NCOS 5165, and having trouble with saving, deleting. On this other source, it's for sql.

The source I use (NCOS), is not sql. So basically I need help converting.

Here is what I need converted (I'm not asking to be spoon fed, just any help will be appreciated).

Code:
 public static void DelPartner(uint UID, uint IDYou)
        {
            MySqlCommand Cmd = new MySqlCommand(MySqlCommandType.DELETE);
            Cmd.Delete("TradePartner", "CharID", IDYou).And("PartnerID", UID).Execute();
        }
Code:
 public static void SavePartner(uint uid, string name, long timestart, Character C)
        {
            MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand(MySqlCommandType.INSERT);
            cmd.Insert("TradePartner").Insert("CharID", C.EntityID).Insert("PartenerName", name).Insert("PartenerID", uid).Insert("TimeStart",timestart).Execute();

}
Thank you.
Old 06/21/2011, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 80
It should no be that hard, honestly. Look at some of your functions that you already have that do similar things and start from scratch, you don't need to have it exactly like the code above.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Converting INI To Sql
08/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys I have run into a problem converting my INI Source to Sql. I am in the process of converting the NPCs from INI. I have converted the ini file thats the easy part but I am stuck on the spawning. I can get the NPCs to load but not to spawn.. **EDIT** Just figured it out. #Request Close
[Help]Converting...
02/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
How to convert the packet public static byte ItemLock(int ItemUID, int Type01, int Type02, int Series) { PacketBuilder Packet = new PacketBuilder(2048, 16); Packet.Long(ItemUID); Packet.Int(Type01); Packet.Int(Type02); Packet.Short(0);//where do u call ItemLock method Packet.Long(Series);
[Help]Packet Converting :P
01/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Everybody, I was Wondering if anybody could help me out i want to learn how to convert packets from 5195 back to 5165 preferably the Flower Packets...Add me on Msn [email protected] Thanks, LeGend
Converting !
10/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I want to know how to Convert a LOTF Source that is .ini into a Non ini Source Any Guides? Tips, ty. Co B,c,
converting
01/27/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
when using winhex after you change the offsets u want how do u convert the winhex file to the files that acclaim uses is there a program? or do i have to get the full version of winhex to do this