Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xampp-HellMouth-Help-please

Discussion on Xampp-HellMouth-Help-please within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xampp-HellMouth-Help-please

Guyz i Need Help I took ABout 1 day now trying to do that server and no 1 helps me .. even the videos Doesnot contains the first importans part about the mysql .. i downloaded app and it didnot work ... now i downloaded Xampp .. aND still GOt proplems ... so Guyz i gOt an idea .. .why not some one help me to steup that source? ? ? please .... Here is My e-mail to Contact
Old 04/23/2011, 10:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Read the stickies please.

Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me IN HellMouth Source
07/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
i did every thing changed ip like hamachi ip but and open hellmouth to open my server but i got one problem and it's YouTube - Rec#04
Easy[GUIDE] to make MuWeb 0.9 & Xampp + secure Xampp
06/28/2011 - Private Server - 11 Replies
http://i2.tinypic.com/869d9jc.jpg MuWeb 0.9 Okei i made an easy guide ..Some of people might find it hard. In order to install MuWeb 0.9 You have to use xampp (unless you want to install Zend Optimizer manual on the other webservers like easyphp,apache and so, I prefer xampp so this guide is based on xampp)
[Help] Hellmouth Mob Spawn
04/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 31 Replies
Alright,I added the following code in Database.cs Database.cs public static void GetSpawns() { //I've changed mob spawn code like 5 times.. this should still work though so w/e. MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand(MySqlCommandType.SELECT); cmd.Select("MobSpawns"); uint Count = 0; MySqlReader r = new MySqlReader(cmd);
[How to add monsters in Hellmouth]
03/11/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hey guys, I dont know what Im doing wrong I added a MySqlReader for the MobSpawns but there are no spawns at all.. so I looked in Spawn.cs
Question About Hellmouth
03/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Well Maybe this is not the right section, But I'm going to post it here. This is a Personal question to pro4never (Chris) Why You Did THIS?? First, It's unfair to the minority who managed to update to 5365. I had to keep Trying and to Learn to do this, Now every leecher, Every guy who doesn't know a shit about programming can have 5365 Source. This is going to destroy the whole pserver community. It will be Just Like NewestCOServer. 412344543534 NPC Releases and 93243562652345 Requests....