Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How to Setup a Register Page?????

Discussion on [HELP]How to Setup a Register Page????? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]How to Setup a Register Page?????

How can i Setup a Register Page?????

Old 02/26/2011, 15:07   #2

check this out
Old 02/27/2011, 04:03   #3

What ever php script u pick to use just be careful you run the risk of mysql inject if the php script isnt done right.
Old 02/27/2011, 04:05   #4

Your signature is a win.

Try Appserv, Xampp.
You need some kind of Apache server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Register Page
07/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey guys i'm using zeko2010ss register page (unencrypted)... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/425207-release-100-5165-register-page-wo rking.html every time i create a character (not account)...it creates the Name and a space...is it because of the register page or the source? i'm not very good at php and websites and idk... if somebody could help me i would be grateful thanks
[GUIDE] How To Setup Registration Page (5165 Epic WebServer)
01/29/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
1.) Download Epic Webserver Here 2.) Extract Epic Webserver anywhere on your computer 3.) Open OldCODB and click on WebServer 4.) Then open the file "reg" with notepad 5.) Change it like this: <html>
[Q] PHP Register Page
09/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 24 Replies
Ok normaly i dont ask it here but iam willing to give it a shot When i go to my register page localhost:8070/register/register.php i fill in all the info and press "Create Account" it will show me "page cant be found" The error
Need help with register page
11/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok i have opened ports 80 i have put the files in www. i have config the files for my server and i can even go online and type in localhost and see my register page but no one else can. Does anyone know why. You can add me to msn [email protected]
Why can some1 setup own psro server,with normal register page?
05/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Ecsro sux -_- People can't register.. And all chinese people there,like Jackie Chan,got sosun set+9! :eek: its not fair :mad: cuz they are chinese :D trex posted how 2 setup own sro server.. so gogogo! :D some1 setup psro server 4 us,with workin reg page ;> pls guys! :( i every day trying 2 register,and 0 result ;\