This was meant to the people doing stupid launchers that open Conquer.exe , NOT THE LAUNCHER(Loader) Nullable made.
Launchers can be very useful, as kinshi stated you can use them to inject .dlls to modify the client, they can be used to post news and update information, they can be a nice way of customising your client without loads of work.
Edit the original Launcher then, It's not that hard...
Why spend your time modifying the original launcher, which can be difficult if you want to add things like RSS feeds, an extremely custom appearance etc, when you can knock together a new launcher in an hour?
Modified GrandChase Launchers! 04/13/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies //Since I don't have anything to do and was really bored, I decided to make modified GC launchers, was pretty easy, each launcher took me like 30 min.:)
//I'm new to .kom editing, but I'll probably focus on editing the interface of the game; Skill colors, Modified Skills, etc?
//This is probably a good starting point for me. :)
//If anyone is willing to teach me how to edit .kom files; feel free.
How to make this work:
simply extract images.kom to your GC folder.
Key:
Oldest - Newest
How to ignore launchers like l2terror.com 06/25/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies Same servers (not l2j) like l2terror have a launcher block all versions of l2walker.
I want know how can I a build a system folder for this servers to ignore this lauchers and login.
I tried ran a program to get the server IP then with this IP in hands i build a new l2.ini but dont work.
I think this servers have a new login schema and the launcher send another message also IP.
If u know how to make a system to ignore this launchers plz post here your answer.
[Request] Tut for x3 speed for launchers 04/21/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies I've done everything i can to come up with this but i didnt get it. Can someone make a detailed tutorial about this. And BTW how do you block adress in CE coz 1 tutorial about this speed thing tells that i need to block 2 address but i dont know how.
Any response will be highly appreciated.... Thanks!!!!!!!!!