Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Conquer Online Europe (CoEU)

Discussion on Question about Conquer Online Europe (CoEU) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Conquer Online Europe (CoEU)

Does anyone know if CoEU is good and does it have @commands? Also, how would u rate this private server? thanks
Old 12/28/2007, 18:51   #2

idk G im trying my hardest to find a WORKING private server...
Old 12/28/2007, 21:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by protomanvx View Post
Does anyone know if CoEU is good and does it have @commands? Also, how would u rate this private server? thanks
There server is offline. Back then they didnt have @commands. Idk if they gonna have it in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeBunnies View Post
idk G im trying my hardest to find a WORKING private server...
Qonquer.
Old 12/29/2007, 14:31   #4

qonquer is down atmo, no one has posted the reason
Old 12/29/2007, 19:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
qonquer is down atmo, no one has posted the reason
Its in Generals. It some lag issue or something like that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer-Europe stops!
06/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Conquer-Europe stops. Conquer-Europe perhaps the best private server after QO, has stopped. Conquer-Europe called CoEU from this moment on. We as a team had a lot of fun with entertaining all of our players for one year. CONV, one of the parts of CoEU, was one of the first CoEMU based private servers which came online. The server counted out 5-6 active programmers, some of them are mentioned in the special thanks list under this story. And was one of the CoEMU based server with an...
[ADV]Conquer-Europe PServer.
12/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hay. Just wanna adv. for a good leveling pserver witch only needs loyal players :) Here is the web site: Conquer-Europe - Best Conquer Private Server Ever! I will tell u guys some info about the server. -Client 5065:Click on the link to find out how to connect to the server. CoEurope • Login its NON HAMACHI! -Level 120 Earrings. -Level 120 Shield. -Donation System. -Level 137 max.(not sure tho) -1st and 2nd RB FULLY WORKING (and the quest`s)
Conquer-Europe reopened!
09/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
CoEurope is back! Some of you may remember us ;) CoEurope - Back for good - The Best Conquer Online Private Server Visit Us & play ;)
question about hacks of conquer online 2.0
12/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hi every1, i'm new here and i was hoping u can tell me where to get the most useful hacks to help me play, i'm an archer lvl 52, but i got bored so i want to have some fun :D is there a hack that can get me money fast? if yes then where to get it? what's a BOT? where can i download it? thanks.. bye