Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get SV 1.17 to work without Bypassing Patch!

Discussion on Get SV 1.17 to work without Bypassing Patch! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get SV 1.17 to work without Bypassing Patch!

Since everyone seems to ignore Lake's post i quote it here in a new Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake292 View Post
it works with 4347 just when u get new version.dat sv checks date of file and if its new it wont let u use it... all u have to do is set your computer time 3 months back... install that patch with old exe and set your time back on normal date then it should work no problem
For the people who do not understand it i try to rephrase it.

Basically you put your Computer Date back to June, autopatch up to the newest patch THEN you go put your old Conquer.exe back (the one that worked with SV 1.17) and open version.dat with Notepad and just do "File->Save" after that you can go reset your Computer Date to what it should be and SV will work Perfect.

Do not Thank this Post but Thank Lake for it here:
Old 10/23/2007, 21:49   #2

I hate messing up my computer date, lol. All other programs like Marcomedia, NOD32, etc with licenses go berzerk.
Old 10/24/2007, 23:57   #3

Bump
Old 10/26/2007, 20:34   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
#closed!
Closed Thread