Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't play conquer!

Discussion on Can't play conquer! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plz help me, i cant start my conquer!!
i dowloaded the new setup and nstalled it but it doesnt work. i installed the newest patch (4347) and configured my firewall. maybe its coz i changed my hard disk and installed windows new. i did all i can but it still doesnt work. can someone tell me why plz without Co i cant live anymore

EDIT: it breaks up after i klick on conquer then on enter! there is the autopatch windows after that there is a window where it says loading please wait... on bottom. after this window it just closes and nothin happens
Old 05/05/2007, 23:26   #2

omg if u cant live then die (or reinstall)
Old 05/05/2007, 23:30   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@May 5 2007, 23:26
omg if u cant live then die -no ty^^- (or reinstall) -tried 8 times <.<-
lol
Old 05/06/2007, 00:35   #4

how about check the system requirements and buy a pc that can run CO.

dont say your pc is new because:

my pc is 3 years old, only upgrade was some extra ram and a video card (pretty old by now already)
it runs windows vista (barely, slow, non aero... but it runs)
and i can still play CO

you probably screwed something up.

to start:
Go get a life.
everyone can live without conquer.
if you never discovered it or the pc wasnt even invented you would have been alive also (unless your parents met using a dating site but then you dont live because of conquer)

then:
run a virusscan of your whole pc (and delete them)
run a spyware scan (different from virusscan!)
try again.

still not working:
uninstall conquer
DELETE THE CO FOLDER IN PROGRAM FILES <-- dont miss this step
re download the setup without any download manager
install without having any extra programs open. (NONE!)
when its completed, either download latest patch (XXXX-XXXX) or run the autopatcher.

when you first start it make sure:
you didnt edit ANYTHING in the co folder, no skins, nothing... 100% clean install
you dont run any bots (never start bots before logging in, keyloggers cant do anything if you start them after you logged in)
you arent running any other programs then conquer online

if it works:
make a backup of EVERYTHING (every single file) you are going to change.
backups cant hurt. (unless you have a 20gb harddisk but then you should be working to buy a bigger one. not play CO)
not making them can.
Old 05/06/2007, 01:30   #5

ty but my pc CAN play conquer (i kow it i got 6 cos at a time before reinstalling windows new) but it still doesnt work and i did all u said