Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProProxy

Discussion on ProProxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well i figured since ProProxy is actually a very good proxy (best one out). Why not turn it around on him. Just go into it and remove the stuff that sends your info. The program is very good, just needs somebody to weed out the bad stuff. I have no experience with java so i can't do it, i am just making the suggestion because it sounded good when i thought of it. Please don't flame me for my thoughts. Also if a person that takes on this task decides not to keep the aim bot part that is cool. i think the only parts people care about is team follow, disconnecter, divine hare cyclone, cyclone, the guild walk hopper and the repair feature.
Old 04/14/2007, 09:57   #2

This has been suggested in the CO forums already lol. The doomsday thread is up to around 32 pages atm, its in there somewhere.
Old 04/14/2007, 10:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
If you need an alternative I made one

as far as adding requests go, I'm not too familiar with packets yet. If someone actually details out a packet I can add in functions to do what proproxy did.
Old 04/14/2007, 13:32   #4

Im confused, what's so good about proproxy :S?
Old 04/14/2007, 18:45   #5

well it is just like qo but with better response and less lag, it dos garments. all the command (that i care about) work. It is the best proxy, but i haven't tried bones yet. you should try it out, lol jking unless you fell like making a dump account and try it, but make sure to fix the server file after and delete the program!
Old 04/14/2007, 21:17   #6

>.< its not the best proxy my advice dun download
Old 04/14/2007, 21:43   #7

dude, it is the best out to the public, just has a bad key logger, that is why i wish i could do java, then i could rip out his keylogger and stuff and use this proxy. but i guess nobody that has the power to is willing to. oh well, like i said it sounded like a good idea to me. This is the only one i can find that all the functions work, and works with garments, just need somebody to take out the keylogger.
Old 04/15/2007, 00:25   #8

If you don't know how to make hacks, you don't deserve to use them

I personally dont use any hacks when normal playing, only speedhack to hunt, cuz me and a friend made it ourselves