Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new price lists?

Discussion on Any new price lists? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does any1 have a new price list that they can post? This would be very helpful. The price lists on the conquer forum vary way too much. There is alot of confusion and debate on prices. If any1 can help then +k to them.
Old 04/06/2007, 21:03   #2

i think that wont work :/ the prices are different on each server so just ask someone on ur server for the prices
Old 04/06/2007, 21:28   #3

Try the official conquer forum! There, you can search under your server and trading section. Almost every servers got their own price list there!
Old 04/07/2007, 00:02   #4

I searched the conquer forum and they have about 3 or 4 different price list for my servers. all I want is 1 and the most accurate...I play on mausoleum and zeus.any1 think they can help me out?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone Got Lists?
01/26/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey i was wondering if anyone here has, or has a link to a list or lists containing NPC ID's, Monster ID's, Map ID's etc.. and before anyone says i've already searched :P but havent come across anything! thanks guys :)
NEED MORE SKILL LISTS
06/23/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i need more skill lists to my char how i can get tht in elite private server
More skill lists
06/09/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i neeed more skil lists to my char at elite private server i saw a video in youtube and some orc guy had 3 skil list same time at screen hwo plz tell me ?:confused:
Lists of NPC's
02/03/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Adrian Alexis Benjamin Bernard Charles Daniel Dennis Gabriel Gustav Rookie Maze
Jimbo's item Price Lists
07/23/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
THIS IS NOT A PROGRAM!!! This is a document that can be opened with word, word processor ect... The document contains prices of every weapon in the game including soc weps and there average server prices!!! Now with mets, dbs and gems!!! Ex. For a club there will be a chart that give price for norm club, norm 1 soc club, norm 2 soc club, ref club, ref 1 soc club... all the way to super 2 soc club. Features: ~Easy to Read and Understand ~Prices of every weapon in the game, from plain...