Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pheonix city or desert city mine?

Discussion on pheonix city or desert city mine? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/07/2006, 19:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by ganoderma@Dec 7 2006, 19:11
pickaxe prof doesnt matter for mining >.< just for atking with pickaxe
i know this but in my little world it makes a difference if you knew my luck when it comes to mining if i ever get a gem other than a normal kylin its a miracle, so if my pick prof is up and i have one finger in my nose with the other in my *** switching them off every once in a while and i get a gem by *** i do it everytime after that.............................................. **** i hate workin this shift at my job there is nothin to do but spam these forums but dont worry i'll be back to my low post self agian next week dont know why i share this with everyone just reaaaaaaaaallllly bored