Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Size and Sex Factor

Discussion on Size and Sex Factor within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I been looking around and trying to find out all i can about this matter, but there isn't much out there... the thing is, i was wondering, does the size and the *** of the char make a difference on game-play? besides the fact that some girls are harder to hit and what not, what other differences does it make? i ask this question because i recently made a small female trojan, and she is equiped quiet well, Elite armor +2, elite sword, elite blade, elite necklace, elite coronet +2, but the problem is that yesterday while i was lvling with her at giantapes, i found a male trojan, oddly equiped (unique armor, two uni blades, ref coronet, uni necklace, all his gear was the same lvl as my trojan gear) and the thing was that, he did more damage to the apes then me, and the apes did less damage to him! Only explaintion i can find is the fact that he was male... anyone have any better ideas?
And another thing, can any one tell me which is better? large male, small male, large female, small female??? i won't a hard hitting pker, and that can take the lest damage possible...
Thanks for help
Old 11/20/2006, 17:33   #2

nope, only size is important against pkers in a tank/stack... they will hit you easy when your big... and hard when your slow...
Old 11/20/2006, 17:40   #3

Thanks for the answer Azn, but still doesn't explain the " does more damage then me, takes less damage then me part" but cool, i get what your saying!
Old 11/20/2006, 17:48   #4

hm no difference in damage.. its becuz of your equipy...
Old 11/20/2006, 18:05   #5

it is also well know that tq's addition and subtraction isnt up to par when it comes to dam given and dam recieved depending on the multitude of varying combinations of equipments
Old 11/20/2006, 19:01   #6

Old 11/20/2006, 21:28   #7

just cool action is diferent from male to female chars
Old 11/20/2006, 21:45   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
small female body is a built in speed hack
Old 11/21/2006, 18:00   #9

I guess your right about the different combinations of gear and stuff Mokujin, it makes sense, but what really bugs me is that i was better equiped (mostly elite with some +2's against mostly Unique) either way i'm going to create a large male trojan and compare the stats with the small female once he reaches the same lvl!
Old 11/21/2006, 19:20   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by DragoNLegacY@Nov 21 2006, 18:00
I guess your right about the different combinations of gear and stuff Mokujin, it makes sense, but what really bugs me is that i was better equiped (mostly elite with some +2's against mostly Unique) either way i'm going to create a large male trojan and compare the stats with the small female once he reaches the same lvl!
lol dont forget to give em same equipment...
Old 11/22/2006, 16:23   #11

LoL, ya i know AzN, that's the idea! i got to get him to the same lvl as the female (which is easy pwrlvling for my fire-tao) and then i got to get the weapon skill up also!! I just hope all that work isn't for nothing! either way, two good trojans are better then none!
Old 11/22/2006, 17:37   #12

They Changed the female trojan Speed :hm: it ruins the reason I made a ******* female charictor now im just creepy [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=If the same thing happened to you im soo sorry' border='0' alt='If the same thing happened to you im soo sorry' />kick tq in the *****
Old 11/22/2006, 17:45   #13

Well that isn't exactly the problem but it's still a good reason to kick'em in the *****, lol
Old 11/22/2006, 18:54   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by DragoNLegacY@Nov 22 2006, 16:23
LoL, ya i know AzN, that's the idea! i got to get him to the same lvl as the female (which is easy pwrlvling for my fire-tao) and then i got to get the weapon skill up also!! I just hope all that work isn't for nothing! either way, two good trojans are better then none!
hehehe, i wish you good luck and hope to hear the results soon. i give you +k is you got the results.
Old 11/23/2006, 12:22   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by AzNShadoW+Nov 22 2006, 18:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AzNShadoW @ Nov 22 2006, 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DragoNLegacY@Nov 22 2006, 16:23
hehehe, i wish you good luck and hope to hear the results soon. i give you +k is you got the results. [/b][/quote]
maybe tonight i will have the results for you all, i havn't had much time lately with work and all, but i'm getting there!