Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Size and Sex Factor

Discussion on Size and Sex Factor within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/24/2006, 00:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
alright i read this post and figured i should point out a few things that should be rather obvious but then again some ppl dont pay attention.

Differences in male and female, size, and class

Male Trojan Small = Jumps very slow but hits pretty fast.
Mall Trojan Big= Hits slow, jumps slow, good accuracy
Female Trojan Small= Jumps faster than males, low
accuracy
Female Trojan Big= Jumps slow, Swings slow, Good Accuracy

Male Warrior Small= Jumps slow/funki, slow attack
Male Warrior Big= Jumps basically the same as without shield
Female Warrior Small= Pretty quick, decent attack speed
Female Warrior Big= FASTEST ***** ALIVE WITH A SHIELD. Jumps really fast, faster than any class.

*well you get my point the taos are all about the same they use spells so cant say anythign about speed but i did notice male small and female big with BS jump decently*

Hope my useless rambling was of some help to you
Old 11/24/2006, 01:26   #17

Ya, i kinda does help viashino1985, but you still missed a point here, i was also talking about the fact that my female does less damage and takes more damage! but like i said i'm lvling a male trojan to see if it makes a difference! almost there btw!
Old 11/24/2006, 02:31   #18

It only matters if you don't like short fat chicks

oooo snapz.
Old 11/24/2006, 14:21   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Rancid-Milk-Man@Nov 24 2006, 02:31
It only matters if you don't like short fat chicks

oooo snapz.
lol :fedup:
Old 11/24/2006, 17:51   #20

my opinion is that female pwnz male lol but its just imo no offence =P and a pretty long time ago small male was faster and did a cooler jump now they ruined it. lol
Old 11/27/2006, 12:51   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by GhostRider@Nov 24 2006, 17:51
my opinion is that female pwnz male lol but its just imo no offence =P and a pretty long time ago small male was faster and did a cooler jump now they ruined it. lol
Lol, ya i have pwned male trojans using my B*tch, put for some reason i still can't tank monsters her level! let me put it this way, she was taking 25-40 dmg from giantapes wearing the gear referred above, while a male trojan standing next to me was taking 10-15 max and he had sh*ty gear on! ya i know here armor should be +3 atleast to take only like 2 dmg from rednames, but it still doesn't explain who the other trojan was standing there taking less dmg them me!

BTW AznShadow, my male trojan is almost there! i will have the stats in like a day! I've just been to lazy to lvl him, i get home tired from work... it's not easy being me... lol
Old 11/27/2006, 22:59   #22

OK I GET WAT U GUYS ARE SAYING BUT DragoNLegacY DID U EVER STOP TO THINK HE MIGHT BE REBORN OR JUST HIGHER LVL WEARING LOW LVL EQUIPS?????

IM NOT SAYING HE IS BUT ITS A POSSIBILITY RIGHT???
Old 11/28/2006, 01:42   #23

I doubt it makes a difference other than the way you jump and how hard it is to click on you.
Old 11/28/2006, 06:22   #24

yeah, could be higher lvl char... ppl hunt on apes in ****** gear all the time... it's not worth being decked out in your best threads when you can one punch them naked

for the size question:
its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.
Old 11/28/2006, 12:51   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by pjkasper42@Nov 27 2006, 22:59
OK I GET WAT U GUYS ARE SAYING BUT DragoNLegacY DID U EVER STOP TO THINK HE MIGHT BE REBORN OR JUST HIGHER LVL WEARING LOW LVL EQUIPS?????

LOOOL, Ya your right it's possible, or not, i did think of that, but i doubt he is rb! maybe higher lvl but not rb! i know most rbs on my server and the guys wasn't one of them! but if he was a higher lvl wearing crappy quality gear and same lvl as mine why such a difference? if i take off my taos gear and put on a lvl 1 coat and lvl 5 bs, i still have a good magic attack because of my skills, but not a good defence and take like 5 dmg from the pheasants... it's so stupid!
Old 11/29/2006, 01:04   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by DragoNLegacY+Nov 28 2006, 12:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DragoNLegacY @ Nov 28 2006, 12:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pjkasper42@Nov 27 2006, 22:59

LOOOL, Ya your right it's possible, or not, i did think of that, but i doubt he is rb! maybe higher lvl but not rb! i know most rbs on my server and the guys wasn't one of them! but if he was a higher lvl wearing crappy quality gear and same lvl as mine why such a difference? if i take off my taos gear and put on a lvl 1 coat and lvl 5 bs, i still have a good magic attack because of my skills, but not a good defence and take like 5 dmg from the pheasants... it's so stupid! [/b][/quote]
it unitrests me to much im no gonna waste my time but ull find ur answer gl