Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] WHo can help Me?

Discussion on [HELP] WHo can help Me? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who Have Aimbot For Conquer Online Me need!!
Old 11/13/2006, 15:22   #2

ORLY?
Old 11/13/2006, 17:08   #3

aimbots are for peeps who have been playing conquer and are getting bored with the game. All they do is kill each other for fun, and aimbot just added fun with the game. so if your not a reborn or been playing this game for a couple years, don't even bother asking for an aimbot. you don't need it. play the game and practice. thats all you need to do.
Old 11/13/2006, 20:32   #4

heheueeueueueuweuheeuehueheueuofüafuüaebu+oä#s
Old 11/13/2006, 21:45   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Nov 13 2006, 17:08
aimbots are for peeps who have been playing conquer and are getting bored with the game. All they do is kill each other for fun, and aimbot just added fun with the game. so if your not a reborn or been playing this game for a couple years, don't even bother asking for an aimbot. you don't need it. play the game and practice. thats all you need to do.
no, no. Aimbot ruined the game for everyone. Aimbotters don't only kill each other. They screw the game for every player.
Seriously, Why cheating when it comes to PvP ? That's the only interesting part of this game. Getting money, stuff is boring... If a computer pvp for you, tell me where's the fun...