Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scamming with a +1ring

Discussion on scamming with a +1ring within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yesterday a guy offered me a +1 ring in the market area for a low price, being the idiot that i am i went for the bate...

He dragged a +1 normal ring in the trade sceen and i put in my money, he presses ok and i double check the ring (still+1). I accept and i notice ive just traded a few mil for a stupid ring (not +1)

I wonder how it is possible since he didn't share no files with me (wich is needed to scam with hex editor or other programs like that), and isn't most of these scams to do such a thing client sided? so how i that possible?

If theres a program share it with me lol, i'll make it worth ur while

P.s i double checked if it was +1 so i didnt fell for the old switch scam.
Old 09/26/2006, 10:58   #2

Then you're blind, 'cause there is no such program.
Old 09/26/2006, 12:14   #3

Well tsu, he is not the first one wich got scammed by a trick like that.
There are many guys that posted this allready. You think they are all blind ?
Old 09/26/2006, 12:30   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Coksnuss@Sep 26 2006, 12:14
well mabye this guy is just a noob and didnt check but doesnt wanna sound like an idiot for trading alot of money for a normal ring.
Old 09/26/2006, 13:52   #5

Oooowwwwkkkaaaayyyy, who the hell is blind here?! didnt i just say i checked and double checked the ring (its twice in there, i'm sure u can find it).

Stop trieing to fix things ,u know **** about , by saying i'm a noob or i didn't look right. Don't got an interesting idea? then dion't post dude. I posted this so we could thinka bout it egain maybe theres a glitch or something we didn't notice yet that makes this sort of scam possible.
Old 09/26/2006, 14:38   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Coksnuss@Sep 26 2006, 12:14
Yes. (insert sarcasm)
My problem is not that he got scammed, surley there exist an scam like that and it must sux to get scammed that way.
But I know for sure that he can't find it here, as everyone else tried to get when they got scammed this way. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=lol' border='0' alt='lol' />
He comes here crying about how he got scammed, then just to try to get it in his own hands and ruin the game for other people

If he only wouldn't have included the "plz giev it to mi" sentence I would've loved to come with help and suggestions on what to do, but now he's only an **** that deserves no attention and respect at all.

celereon: yes you said you doublechecked it, but can you come with some conrete proof that you doublechecked it?
So I can belive you? Because I dont.
And the whole point of this thread was not to "thinka bout it egain maybe theres a glitch or something we didn't notice yet diont post dude.", but solely this:

Quote:
If theres a program share it with me lol, i'll make it worth ur while
So dont try to turn it around.
We know there is a glitch, or something, that makes people able to exploit the situation.
But if you thought that people would post on how to do it for you, you are gravely misinformed.

Now mods, #close this.
Old 09/26/2006, 14:44   #7

Received Thanks: 8,592
i agree with tsu
Old 09/26/2006, 16:35   #8

lol, who the **** said i was crieing about how i got scammed.... ia ctually don't really care...
And what the hell do youe expect dude? That i take screenshots everytime i do a trade? "oh yeah heres a screenshot that proves it was a +1 when i klicked ok"....idiot

Egain let me point out that, if u don't have anything usefull to say then keep quite, even if i did have some magical way to prove ur *** that it was a +1 ring when i accepted then what could YOU possibly do to help me figure out how it works huh?

Oh yeah, if there is an exploit that works this way, i dont expect you to post it here but to pm me
Old 09/26/2006, 17:08   #9

I said it.
No I dont, you would probably never be able to prove it.
Thats why I never will belive you, neither what you say anymore cause' your just one egoistic dumbass in a big dumbass crowd who only care about themselves.

Here, let me tell you something usefull for you.: YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT HOW IT IS DONE ON THIS SITE.
There you go, usefull enough for you? lol.
Old 09/26/2006, 17:56   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by celeron@Sep 26 2006, 16:35
lol, who the **** said i was crieing about how i got scammed.... ia ctually don't really care...
And what the hell do youe expect dude? That i take screenshots everytime i do a trade? "oh yeah heres a screenshot that proves it was a +1 when i klicked ok"....idiot

Egain let me point out that, if u don't have anything usefull to say then keep quite, even if i did have some magical way to prove ur *** that it was a +1 ring when i accepted then what could YOU possibly do to help me figure out how it works huh?

Oh yeah, if there is an exploit that works this way, i dont expect you to post it here but to pm me
Dont tell members on the cummunity of epvp some keep quiet, your the noob with 3 post wasted on this topic because your sooking over a **** mistake you made, So wat maybe u were scammed, face it, its a game not everyone wins every second off the day, now YOU dont post anything anymore unless its usefull this topic is made up off ****.

and TSU as a member i look up to, you never dare tell him to be quiet, Ohnestly dont go onto knew forums looking for hacks to get "Revenge" on people you "say" scammed you, for all we know you wernt even scammed just trying to get a hack.

Now i think its time for you to go have a nap, that lil immature mind off yours cant handle much more for today, next time post something usefull, not some **** that noone wants to listen to.
Old 09/27/2006, 00:36   #11

Man he said like 100 times he wasn't crying about it,now stop saying he was.

And yes he is a noob for even trying to get something like that here, LOL seriously if it would be here 90 percent of Co would of been scamming each other.

Man if he wants to know how to do it, Go studdy Hex ,then Packet edditing then cracking every file in the CO map checking diffrent files that have items included, Memory editting and check how Conquer reacts when you do this and that.

Use Google it will be ur biggest friend learning theese things, But it will take a long while, But hey! You will get rich. unless gms get ya ...
Old 09/27/2006, 01:12   #12

Why is it that only people with very few posts are reporting this problem? Um, if there was an exploit, I doubt they would release it or even make the concept public. It would get patched, and they stop making money.
Old 09/27/2006, 01:21   #13

man tsu u'r great u should be a mod... and btw this happened to my friend so i never trade + items i only buy from sitting down vendors
Old 09/27/2006, 03:14   #14

have u guys ever thought that just maybe half of the stuff u dl is fixed so its easier to scam u. kinda like ur items.dat or monster.dat. it is possible for u to download a fixed 1 and someone takes advangtage of it.
Old 09/27/2006, 09:11   #15

He might have said hes not crying, so tell me why hes making a big deal out of it, +1 ring is only like 5kk omg he lost 5kk who gives a ****.