Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a bugged spot?

Discussion on How to make a bugged spot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everyone has seen those spots in areas such as mystic castle or adv where monsters are attracted to? And when they go to that spot, they just kind of become frozen and don't move or attack anything. Well I've been wondering if anyone knows how to bug a spot.

One thing I do know about these spots is that it's really a character thats been logged there. Once they log back on and move the spot is gone. It's something like the monsters think there is still a person there so they try to attack it. I've seen it happen before but I do not know how to do it. The one time I saw it was there was this warrior that seemed to be afk or something and monsters kept attacking him. Then when he dced, the monsters stayed there. When I killed these monsters, new monsters went to the spot and they froze when they got there.

I've tried using a character and dcing when monsters were attacking me. My character is low lvl though so I dced after only like 15 seconds of monsters hitting me. And the spot did not bug. Does anyone know how to correctly do this?
Old 09/25/2006, 05:24   #2

I have seen a few bugged spots, and often wondered how they got there. One spot I have seen was in mc, red devils. I would try to test the dc thing in that spot, but i still get one-hit by those guys. heh.
Old 09/25/2006, 06:18   #3

well, one bigweird bug is that i came into MC, and i jumped once, then whilehalf way in the air i got d/ced. I reconnected, and i logged on at the top-left of mc, and got killed by a bull... So, i thinkwhen i jumped on the coord, it sent me to the bulls or something :S
Old 09/27/2006, 15:34   #4

hmm ill try it