Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co Partner-MoonBox

Discussion on Co Partner-MoonBox within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uhh how come CO partner wont pick up tickets in Mb? thnx
Old 08/06/2006, 18:23   #2

having same prob, attemts pickup 1 coord off but still picks up gold and items ok, must be a patch[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TC U BASTARDS!!!' border='0' alt='TC U BASTARDS!!!' />
Old 08/07/2006, 03:35   #3

Quote:
TC U BASTARDS!!!
TC eh, don't ya mean tq? Anywayz, there was a problem with co partner where if the name of an item is longer than 10 characters it would give it a funny name and not always pick up, so the obvious way to fix it would be to change tokens to things like Ctoken for chaos Ptoken for peace and use other notations for others, although I haven't used co partner in a long time so I don't know if it's the same problem
Old 08/07/2006, 03:50   #4

Yes the only problem is picking up Prosperous tokens...just find the itemtype.dat editor posted here somewhere and change the prosperous token name to like ProsperToken
Old 08/07/2006, 04:01   #5

thnx guys but i used the search button and found the answer if u have this prob in proserous tactic use this itemtype. its working for me now

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TY TW3AK!!!' border='0' alt='TY TW3AK!!!' />