Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do u remove this annoying effect?

Discussion on How do u remove this annoying effect? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How do u remove this annoying effect?

Recently ive been playing renegade CO and the stupid buddah effect or w/e u want to call it comes out so much its really annoying its caused by the blessing on gears can some1 help me remove it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2010, 14:06   #2

elite*gold: 111
Just find the effect ini file and remove the effectname.
Old 06/13/2010, 00:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
i dont know what its called in the ini folder tho thats what im asking if anyone knows and can help me find it i looked for awhile yesterday and couldnt find it

Tags
annoying, buddah, effect, removal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
remove annoying conquer sounds and chage it for ur favorite MP3
12/21/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies
100% works! how to remove/change sound in account and password? 1st step: go to program files/Conquer 2.0/sounds 2nd step:find music-music07 3rd step: delete music until music07 4th step:rename the song as music01 that u want to replace in. (ex:cyclone - Babybash change to music01)
How Do I remove SDG EFFECT?
05/05/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
I would like to have my SDG effect removed because it causes lag when i ss...so i want to remove it completely without having to use Cotobo or all those type of hacks!!! Anyone?
Remove the annoying, noisy music at the login screen!
12/25/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 46 Replies
I hope this is the right section to post this in... Go to your CO folder -> ini and find flashLogin.ini Open the file and look for these lines path=music.mp3 loopTime=0 volume=40
[Guide]How to remove the annoying menu music
10/23/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Ok i know this is simple but i saw that some ppl cant even do a simple task like this. Step 1 Open CO directory *:\*\Conquer\sound Step 2 find a file named music.mp3
Remove new annoying TIPS
08/29/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
I dunno about you guys but as soon as i updated to 4353 the first thing that annoyed me was these new tips that scroll your chat...It is very simple to remove. Simply go to your conquer ini folder and find ChatTips.ini open it up with notepad and Delete everything inside and save it then run co and presto there gone ;)