Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide]How to remove the annoying menu music

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Guide]How to remove the annoying menu music

Ok i know this is simple but i saw that some ppl cant even do a simple task like this.

Step 1
Open CO directory
*:\*\Conquer\sound

Step 2
find a file named
music.mp3

Step 3
press delete!

DONE!

To haterz: don't tell me this is stupid...because i know it is but some ppl aren't that smart to do this on they're own

Old 10/17/2008, 13:14   #2

If you delete the file you can run into a few errors, what why when i made my guide i only edited the volumes to 0. Although every time you patch, or atleast every time i patched it would replace the deleted file but it dosen't rewrite the edited file.

Old 10/17/2008, 16:26   #3

well i never ran into any problems i dont have more than half my co sound it has when its freshbut if there is a new sound added and/or remade they have it in the patch and the edited filed go back to normal thats why deleting works best for me
Old 10/23/2008, 17:53   #4

same here, i was messing with my co folder and found this out ages ago

ive never had any errors with it, so you should be good.

« Lab Guide For War/ troj/ archer With map and spot | [Guide]How To Lvl A Archer From Lvl 1 to 130 »

Similar Threads
How do u remove this annoying effect?
06/13/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Recently ive been playing renegade CO and the stupid buddah effect or w/e u want to call it comes out so much its really annoying its caused by the blessing on gears can some1 help me remove it.
remove annoying conquer sounds and chage it for ur favorite MP3
12/21/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies
100% works! how to remove/change sound in account and password? 1st step: go to program files/Conquer 2.0/sounds 2nd step:find music-music07 3rd step: delete music until music07 4th step:rename the song as music01 that u want to replace in. (ex:cyclone - Babybash change to music01)
remove startup music
03/09/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
i know most of u know how to remove the annoying music and sound effects at start up. this post is for who dont know how to do this. and its for who use multiclent like fobos. open co folder. open sounds and remove following sounds: make a back up before u delete the files first. BtnClick.wav, Button_1.mp3, button_2.mp3, button_3.mp3, error.mp3, music.mp3, errorOp.waw, error.waw, glide.mp3, key_1.mp3, key_2.mp3, key_3.mp3 and save the file. this is my first thread :) no need to thank:p
Remove the annoying, noisy music at the login screen!
12/25/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 46 Replies
I hope this is the right section to post this in... Go to your CO folder -> ini and find flashLogin.ini Open the file and look for these lines path=music.mp3 loopTime=0 volume=40
Remove new annoying TIPS
08/29/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
I dunno about you guys but as soon as i updated to 4353 the first thing that annoyed me was these new tips that scroll your chat...It is very simple to remove. Simply go to your conquer ini folder and find ChatTips.ini open it up with notepad and Delete everything inside and save it then run co and presto there gone ;)