Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delete Spaming posts

Discussion on Delete Spaming posts within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys we all are haveing the same problems with conquer online and cotobo not functioning fully with it. So I would sugest that all of you just stop spaming for new cotobo to be released or asking for the fixed file. Because it is going to take sometime and all of you have to be pacient and waite for it. Otherwise I hope that admins of this will start to bann you and erase your posts and threads because it is very anoying to see the same thing over and over again in different threads and posts that have nothing to do with file fixes and new version of cotobo just waite it out and it'll come out when it does give releaser of cotobo some space. And let them think things through how to make cotobo work and which additional functions to add to it, and if you don't there won't be any new cotobo because some off the sites are already charging $300 for it, to use it for life and if you want to pay that kind of money and keep wining here go ahead but you'll never achieve anything good by doing so..... :ban: :dead:
Old 06/02/2006, 03:27   #2

Choco fixed cotobo and is working on next version already. But I agree, noob posting is really out there. They don't even read anything else just post at the end of a topic while everything they've said has already been previously stated. The admin is a little swamped, but they might have to do some fixing up. Anyways read and search before you post as always. Also, why is this in guides and templates? Also for the record I'm a noob too, but just don't go around posting dumb stuff and you'll be alright. Well adios.
Old 06/02/2006, 03:28   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by spurginwinn@Jun 2 2006, 03:27
Choco fixed cotobo and is working on next version already. But I agree, noob posting is really out there. They don't even read anything else just post at the end of a topic while everything they've said has already been previously stated. The admin is a little swamped, but they might have to do some fixing up. Anyways read and search before you post as always. Also, why is this in guides and templates? Also for the record I'm a noob too, but just don't go around posting dumb stuff and you'll be alright. Well adios.
I agree BTW dude can u PM the URL to new version of the Cotobo i cant find where is it TVM.
Old 06/02/2006, 03:33   #4

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#moved