Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REMOVE speedhack / aimbot from COpartner

Discussion on REMOVE speedhack / aimbot from COpartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my server has gone to **** with no more skill because of these features

no more speedhacks and aimbots after this patch on MONDAY PLZ lolz u dont know how bad it is, i have to come here and complain, so much speedhacking/ aimbotting!!!
Old 05/25/2006, 04:53   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by cuom@May 25 2006, 04:52
my server has gone to **** with no more skill because of these features

no more speedhacks and aimbots after this patch on MONDAY PLZ lolz u dont know how bad it is, i have to come here and complain, so much speedhacking/ aimbotting!!!
OMG !! use the speedhack and all other stuff before they patch it !!

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 05/27/2006, 18:03   #3

NEW PATCH FTW

I'll just update my speedhack and rule once again.
Old 05/27/2006, 18:40   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by ciortas@May 27 2006, 18:03
NEW PATCH FTW

you actually need it to own in pvp?
Old 05/27/2006, 18:41   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by mralexleet+May 27 2006, 18:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mralexleet @ May 27 2006, 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ciortas@May 27 2006, 18:03
NEW PATCH FTW

you actually need it to own in pvp? [/b][/quote]
Did he ever say anything about pvp?