Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jumping the guild gate

Discussion on Jumping the guild gate within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can any1 describe how to jump the guild gate? If u know, plz say or pm me any time. Ty
Old 05/14/2006, 04:16   #2

#jumpgater #jumpgatel doesnt work unfortunatly
Old 05/14/2006, 06:12   #3

worked for me
Old 05/14/2006, 08:47   #4

getting past the gate worked for u?.... can u explain to me or pm me plz?
:uglylol:
Old 05/14/2006, 12:29   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@May 14 2006, 08:47
getting past the gate worked for u?.... can u explain to me or pm me plz?
:uglylol:
you go to the gates, have QOProxy enabled and type in #jumpgater
when your done, #jumpgatel
Old 05/14/2006, 13:12   #6

well i know how to do it with DH or cyclone...go abit farr from gate till u dont c it
then use the DH or cyclone and jump fast till u pass the gate and prees esc+space before u get kick back log again and u in the guildhouse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jumping guild gate for real + video guide
12/09/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hey everyone. I have seen a lot of guides on how to jump guild gate but I didn't really understand a lot of them so I decided to make my own guide which includes a video. 1. Place yourself on a spot where you can't see the guild gate (watch the vid if you dunno what I'm talking bout) 2. Put two actions on two of your F buttons (Like sit on F1 and Wave on F2) 3. Make some lag by pressing doing the two actions for 5-10 seconds (Press F1, F2, F1, F2 for 5-10 seconds) 4. Jump towards the...
Guild gate jumping #2
09/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
Gate jumping method 2, still remember jacking 2 actions together will rise ur ping high up? -now go to gw area, jump a screen away from the gate(where u cant see the gate)... -jack up ur ping, and jump back to the gate fast.. -u will see the gate has disappear, now jump into the castle... -When ya in the castle, jump away from the gate(where u cant see the gate) and jack ur ping again
Jumping the guild gate.
05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Im just wondering, is it possible for tq tell if you jumped the gate or not?:confused: or can u only get caught if someone records you?
REALLY JUMPING THE GUILD GATE
01/02/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
here is a GUARANTEED way of jumpin the gate, knew this for a while, dunno why i havent posted yet. download a bandwith manager, free trials are fine, just get any one off of google ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''' 1.make a filter that allows all bandwith and name it as "filter1, a, no-lag, etc." 2.make a SECOND filter that allows no bandwith...
Jumping the Guild Gate
12/22/2005 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
well...most people probably already know how to do this, but I'll post this anyway :) First, make sure your using this. Go to the Guild Area, and go by the Right Door (Still not sure if it works with the left...will test and post ss's when I get home :) ). Press CTRL+R and go to the Hide Tab. Click Hide. Now, this makes the gate disappear, but you cant get in still...you can try to jump over it, but it will pull you back out...sooo, While your in the Air, jumping over the...