Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jumping guild gate for real + video guide

Discussion on Jumping guild gate for real + video guide within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey everyone. I have seen a lot of guides on how to jump guild gate but I didn't really understand a lot of them so I decided to make my own guide which includes a video.

1. Place yourself on a spot where you can't see the guild gate (watch the vid if you dunno what I'm talking bout)
2. Put two actions on two of your F buttons (Like sit on F1 and Wave on F2)
3. Make some lag by pressing doing the two actions for 5-10 seconds (Press F1, F2, F1, F2 for 5-10 seconds)
4. Jump towards the guild gate, when you're right infront of it you should not be able to see it, and jump over it.
5. When you jumped the gate and you are inside, run.
6. You will get pulled back, the gate will appear but then disappear again after 1-2 seconds and you then repeat step 4-5 and you are inside for good

Here is the video link:
Old 06/24/2007, 02:03   #2

This has already been said, but nice vid
Old 06/24/2007, 02:41   #3

This is old...
Old 06/24/2007, 02:45   #4

there has already been atleast 3 topics about this one even including a vid...
Old 05/17/2008, 13:32   #5

erm i havent tested this cos the right gates already open but hopefully it works ^^
Old 05/17/2008, 15:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by martango View Post
erm i havent tested this cos the right gates already open but hopefully it works ^^
was it necessary to post on a dead topic almost a year old?
Old 12/09/2009, 08:17   #7

RLY DUMBO LOL THAT JUST CYCLONE LOLZ
Closed Thread