Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scentsword

Discussion on scentsword within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/09/2006, 03:59   #76

elite*gold: 0
guys, i invented fb/ss lmao btw this post is pointless xD
Old 09/17/2007, 14:26   #77

Well It's probably a good thing if you get sent to bot jail, what you get for cheating, and yea TQ is pretty slack. Slack as my computer. Thats real bad
Old 08/30/2008, 02:34   #78

heya, i'm looking for aimbot too so if u found one pls write me
Old 09/01/2008, 18:23   #79

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsu View Post
omega02: ya, thats what I meant.

Peach, how do you know there is none?
As far as I know your not LVL 2?

And I know 4 - 5 working aimbots right now, QO Proxy included.
Look, I have no idea why you joined this thread, this site is for us to help each other, not brag about what you know & will not release to others.

it seems that you (mr look at me i have many posts but dont like to help ppl i would rather act like im cool & say what i'll never give you) are a bit of a ****, like it or not you shouldnt join a conversation just to brag, it makes you look like a right ***.

people who ask a question deserve an answer no matter what there status within this site or CO.

grow up m8!!!! lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fastblade | Scentsword
11/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Does anyone know how to make these skills accurate? Like real co
ScentSword
03/30/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies
This is my 2nd Contribution, Basically it is an edit for ScentSword that makes the trail of swords that comes down look like a trail of lightning coming down. (It is NOT the Conquer lightning effect!) Extract the files to your: C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\c3\effect make sure you backup your old files in case you don't like the edit. I could not figure out how to get rid of the gay flowers so i just masked them so they don't show up... Any tips/comments are welcome...
Scentsword
11/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Can someone make an edit for ss, like ONLY ss, similar to @.0 one. Or something along the lines of that so its visible, and sorta evil if possible :eek:
Scentsword Edit.
09/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
Hello everyone! This is my second edit, once again i request that you leave me feedback on this so that i may continue to improve... I will, unlike my last piece, work and correct this is anything is spotted. The file is attached if you look for it at the bottom to download, i promise its clean! Anyway here is how it looks - http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3104/scentswor dgifwf2.gif
colourfull scentsword
01/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
ScentSword Colourfull one. Special for ''nestea'' ScentSword the Dark One