Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2 player disconnecter

Discussion on CO2 player disconnecter within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
has anyone created a program like this that you can use to disconnect other players?
Old 04/16/2006, 05:44   #2

evidently not otherwise you wouldnt be posting this
Old 04/16/2006, 16:05   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Blaine951@Apr 16 2006, 05:25
has anyone created a program like this that you can use to disconnect other players?
search k?
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1145196352.gif (66.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 04/16/2006, 18:05   #4

unfortunely was posted and those who got it must be luck there for the threat has been move to lev 2 and original post been deleted and some bump person pretended to have it and gave packet to delete account was helirious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wie man einen Player mit Cheat Engine possed▀How to posses any player with CE
09/24/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
DEUTSCH: In diesem Tutorial werde ich euch zeigen wie man mit Cheat Engine aus der sicht eines anderen Spielers sehen kann, ohne ein Priester zu sein. Ihr braucht: 1.Cheat Engine 2.Punis Tool Download Danke an H3llf!re
disconnecter program
11/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey guys need some help here, i was using v3nom bot to autohunt and i also have an auto potter but this morning i woke up and saw that my boots, armour,coro and nearly necklace was gone because of dura. now my problem is i need a bot or something that will d/c me when my dura is at a certain amount but i need a program that will run with v3nom or will bot aswell. Please no other proxy's coz v3nom is the only one i trust. Thanks.
Disconnecter like cotobo
07/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
im not interested in a autominer, just the dc-on-all part, its extremely usefull when your using bots like co-partner. So im wondering, is it hard to make a auto-dcer? ifnot, can anyone make one?
Conquer Disconnecter
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can anyone tell me wher ot dl a hack which will d/c me when im low hp? i tried the conquer partner but doesnt seem to work for me =( any help?