Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmm how do i get in bot jail to save my noob?

Discussion on mmm how do i get in bot jail to save my noob? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
son ***** TQ sent my noob in jail while i'm in market. wtf. how do i get in to bail the ***** out?
Old 04/06/2006, 07:18   #2

try going here or how about try useing the SEARCH BUTTON with the key word bjx
Old 04/09/2006, 21:35   #3

u need to use bjx to go in jail and 100k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
noob question from noob player
06/03/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
How much XP does a limpit (lv89) give at lv98 ? Because a friend of mine killed deathmute (lv79) when he was arround 89 or 90 and he only got 1000XP is this the same for the limpits? or still getting 100K xp for them at least? Kind regards and hfffffffff in game all
im new im noob im noob hacker plez heelp me
09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
hallo i play server im not donatore my weapon +6 and arma +6 donadore kill me donatore have weapon +35 etc.......... pleaaaas i need msn god hacher fore guise me pleeaaaaaaaaas veery tnx
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)
Noob Crk Walker OOG file save question
06/29/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
So I started by using IG and made some setting cause I was to lazy to figure out how to do OOG walker in the same day. I transferred the IG .ini files to an OOG folder. Everything was going great, I was saving the files as I made changes, until I had to close/restart walker. Then I found out my file for my OL has nothing but 0000000000000000000's. Is this something with crk Walker OOG, or something with normal OOG, and is there a way to fix it so I can save on the Fly without having to...
[HELP]Save Bug?
02/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
i have a problem with COV2 Source ( 2009 Gift ), the problem is that it wont save characters or i am making characters wrong, when i make one , i relog when it dcs me like its supposed to but it just takes me back.. ( PeTe Ninja tried to help me, and he is working on to help me fix it ) ( this is also him posting this for me ) no flame please =]