Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disabling almost all graphics

Discussion on Disabling almost all graphics within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know of anyway to disable almost all the graphics so that all you see is the terrain? I know about deleting everything inside of 3deffet.ini; but this not enough. Where would one go about trying to strip down CO to it's basic form so much that you can't even see anybody or npcs and all animations? I'm trying to get CO to use as little as possible cpu usage. I don't need to see anything but the terrain for what I'm trying to do. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Old 03/04/2006, 22:12   #2

Well, you could start with MrTeenies effect removal hack and see where that gets you.
Old 03/05/2006, 00:37   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by skankinred@Mar 4 2006, 22:03
Anyone know of anyway to disable almost all the graphics so that all you see is the terrain? I know about deleting everything inside of 3deffet.ini; but this not enough. Where would one go about trying to strip down CO to it's basic form so much that you can't even see anybody or npcs and all animations? I'm trying to get CO to use as little as possible cpu usage. I don't need to see anything but the terrain for what I'm trying to do. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
If you would try, you would get errors when trying to load conquer.
Old 03/05/2006, 03:25   #4

So deleting everything in 3deffect.ini is as much as you can do? I know there is more because you can make players invisible by editing additivesize.ini(or making them 1 pixel)

I know there is more possibilities.
Old 12/03/2007, 05:47   #5

you can download The V3n0M bot.. it omes with that too.
Makes it t where your the only person/npc/monster in the place.
Old 12/03/2007, 05:58   #6

y do you need to know, this? u lag in Tg?