Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to find a pker's main char

Discussion on how to find a pker's main char within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard ppl can find out who is the main char for mine pkers or blacknames... how can I do that? thx
Old 01/24/2006, 16:02   #2

i doubt this is possible unlesss you ask around XD or ip search??? but the accounts are not connected to each other so you cannot ask TQ or something.
Old 01/24/2006, 16:11   #3

by being a gm or a gm's friend....
Old 01/24/2006, 17:13   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by aziia11@Jan 24 2006, 15:57
I heard ppl can find out who is the main char for mine pkers or blacknames... how can I do that? thx
There is a way if you know the pkers name, or there main character...you can use the kill for hire in TC cost you 100k though. After that use another account to play the hunt, it will tell you what map hes in cords etc. If you kill dem u get the reward money ^^
Old 01/24/2006, 22:39   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by aziia11@Jan 24 2006, 15:57
Most of the noob pkers show who's their main char in some way or another, because they can't resist the temptation to use their main char to help the pker . If you kill a pker and after that another char comes and kills you without reason, or if some water tao helps the pker (with cure, stig, etc) or if a mine pker kill everyone in the mine with the exception of one or two specific miners............

AND my personal favourites the pkers who say who's his main char after you kill them and threats you "You're KOS, my main is *******" (well you need to check that after, if you're in the KOS list of the supposed main char or not, in most cases that threats are only **** threats)