Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FB/SS

Discussion on FB/SS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/01/2006, 23:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by LittoBBJBoi9@Jan 1 2006, 02:25
man it all about skill man. mayb they smart guess good wea u jump? plus odnt jump short
sorry for the double post, but jumping short is better. Its good for defensive manuvers. When you jump short its harder to predict where ur going to land but dont jump straight towards an angle so that ur opponnent can get you.
Old 01/02/2006, 16:55   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by BlaNk@Jan 1 2006, 23:21
well, i been a trojan for about a year, and people say i hack but i dont. All i can say is to practise your aim. Learn to aim at the shadow, then learn to predict where the target is going to land. Also, where u stand affects the chances of u hitting the target. It depends on the angle u are facing the target at. These are the basic skills you have to learn, other than these, its just practise and reaction xD
can u kill me when i have 100 of ping be4 i touch the floor?
He can :S
Old 01/02/2006, 17:08   #18

It's mostly skill but you're screwed if the troj has a speed hack
Old 01/02/2006, 17:12   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Imposter@Jan 2 2006, 17:08
It's mostly skill but you're screwed if the troj has a speed hack
Yes, this is what im thinking about. They can be using COPARTNER aimbot plus a speedhack. there is any speedhack working? cos i've read somewere that now its not possible to edit action.dat
Old 01/02/2006, 19:13   #20

Im pretty sure what you're saying is true because the huge speed hackers in Emerald server aren't speed hacking anymore and speed hacking is something thats extremely noticable. Being a trojan using s/s i am for the shadow and sometimes guess where the people are gunna jump and in most cases they jump in a pattern. That's my strategy in most cases.
Old 01/02/2006, 20:51   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Imposter@Jan 2 2006, 19:13
Im pretty sure what you're saying is true because the huge speed hackers in Emerald server aren't speed hacking anymore and speed hacking is something thats extremely noticable. Being a trojan using s/s i am for the shadow and sometimes guess where the people are gunna jump and in most cases they jump in a pattern. That's my strategy in most cases.
Ur lucky in my server there r Big trojans 130-130 using them :S
and its impossible to fight against them. I use the same strategy as u but nothing to do with my noob trojan against them and less with my tao. Its extremly easy for them to pwn every one, u can do what u want and u ll get pwned anyway.
And now after reading this forum a bit, im still answering how them can do it.
Wich programs theyr using?
Old 01/03/2006, 03:19   #22

We don't have too many 130-130 trojans but 2 fully 2 socketed trojans and taos are around. It's a pain in the *** because it's over kill for some of the trojans full 2 socketed with all super drags. They pretty much already 1 hit everyone with fb/ss. As for the speed hack programs, I don't even remember because I never used them..just glanced over them once or twice ;-)
Old 01/03/2006, 10:54   #23

thsi should be moved to comain
Old 01/03/2006, 11:12   #24

Have to agree with Chucurucho. On our server theres a complete FBing noob. 7-8 months ago he couldent hit anyone or anything with FB. he is/was lvl 120 rb trojan. anyways i could always make him flee with a noobtao.
Then 1 day this dude gets his fingers in some kind of hack, cause from that 1 day to the next hes FB suddenly NEVER miss anyone. Well he and his guild missused these hacks to constantly pick on everyone not cheating. With CO2 comming he was suddenly noob again, always missing his FB. most of hes guild too stoped because they sudenly couldent do **** (and made alot of enemies).
Now however from one day to the other, he gained "this skill" you all talk so warm about........ I just cannot believe in that, because the fool couldent make 1 succesfull FB in half a year now he never miss..

Sry about this long borring desciption, but there is a aimbot or PKlogger working with FB/SS out there, so dont just dismiss ppl's thoughts/questions with an answer like..... IT'S JUST SKILL <-- CAUSE THATS NOT TRUE :hm:
Old 01/03/2006, 13:47   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by conquerman@Jan 3 2006, 11:12
Have to agree with Chucurucho. On our server theres a complete FBing noob. 7-8 months ago he couldent hit anyone or anything with FB. he is/was lvl 120 rb trojan. anyways i could always make him flee with a noobtao.
Then 1 day this dude gets his fingers in some kind of hack, cause from that 1 day to the next hes FB suddenly NEVER miss anyone. Well he and his guild missused these hacks to constantly pick on everyone not cheating. With CO2 comming he was suddenly noob again, always missing his FB. most of hes guild too stoped because they sudenly couldent do **** (and made alot of enemies).
Now however from one day to the other, he gained "this skill" you all talk so warm about........ I just cannot believe in that, because the fool couldent make 1 succesfull FB in half a year now he never miss..

Sry about this long borring desciption, but there is a aimbot or PKlogger working with FB/SS out there, so dont just dismiss ppl's thoughts/questions with an answer like..... IT'S JUST SKILL <-- CAUSE THATS NOT TRUE :hm:
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I Couldn't explain it better xD' border='0' alt='I Couldn't explain it better xD' />

But all the ones i've tryed doesent works as the one they r using

Which one they have? Will be nice to know it to Make them to stop abusing on every one.
Old 01/04/2006, 01:26   #26

Well I wasn't dismissing the fact that people hack because I've seen it in my server as well. And I know for a fact that they do because like you said, they never miss...
Old 01/04/2006, 22:07   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by Imposter@Jan 4 2006, 01:26
Well I wasn't dismissing the fact that people hack because I've seen it in my server as well. And I know for a fact that they do because like you said, they never miss...
Maybe ultimatehacker can tell us wich programs hes using... as some one posted here, he has a very good aimbot made by himself ps:
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Lets fuc* this high lvls !!!!' border='0' alt='Lets fuc* this high lvls !!!!' />
Old 01/04/2006, 23:35   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Cucurucho+Jan 4 2006, 16:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cucurucho @ Jan 4 2006, 16:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Imposter@Jan 4 2006, 01:26
Maybe ultimatehacker can tell us wich programs hes using... as some one posted here, he has a very good aimbot made by himself ps:
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Lets fuc* this high lvls !!!!' border='0' alt='Lets fuc* this high lvls !!!!' /> [/b][/quote]
all the level 2 people have it (they are loyal to him and the only people who have it are mods). The mods are not going to give it to anybody else....trust me....they wont
Old 01/05/2006, 01:55   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog+Jan 4 2006, 23:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evulhotdog @ Jan 4 2006, 23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Jan 4 2006@ 01:26
all the level 2 people have it (they are loyal to him and the only people who have it are mods). The mods are not going to give it to anybody else....trust me....they wont
[/b][/quote]
Not fair... What we have to do to have it?
We need this utility to FUC* this high lvl that are abusing on all of us. Just to have the same oportunities.
Old 01/05/2006, 02:27   #30