Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST: Old Effects

Discussion on REQUEST: Old Effects within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok well since they recently implamented the new/ (old) effects, such as the new (old) rage, could or does anyone have the old file, with the normal rage not the huge eye sore we get today?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NO Effects - Request!
03/28/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
I would like a Batch-file witch disable like Luckytime, SuperGemEffects, NobilityRank Effects and such annoying things no1 need, and just make all Lag. Could be usefull for GW or even if I need play on a crappy Leptop :D Thanks Already :)
[Request]Wep. Effects
02/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Can someone plz show me how to do weapon effects like green shadowbow and that stuff ty......or just give me them Also how 2 change drop rate?
[Request] Guide on Effects
08/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Nvm i found it and i found something cool: Lotf ppl try /ef autorun_wait xD
REQUEST FOR SDG EFFECTS
04/18/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
Can anyone make an sdg effect for me ive found only 2 and they that great if u have made some plz post the link so i may download ;) :p :rolleyes: + k to any post ty
Request sdg effects
01/14/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
I'm not sure if u can differ then color of the heads from the tail, but if so i would like a black head with a red tail effect, Ty :) Cyc