Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inter guild/ally chat

Discussion on Inter guild/ally chat within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Inter guild/ally chat

Hi guys,

I'm curious to know if any of you here have an inter guild/ally chat placed on your servers. If you do, please share! It'd be much appreciated, thank you!
Old 01/18/2018, 03:10   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilo2 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm curious to know if any of you here have an inter guild/ally chat placed on your servers. If you do, please share! It'd be much appreciated, thank you!
Please share the server url?
Please share the code?
Please share what?
Old 01/18/2018, 17:15   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilo2 View Post
A code to add that chat option or any ways to add it? 5165 patch. apologies for the not-so-detailed post.
We don't really do code requests here, but we do review code and offer advice. If you need help programming an edit like that, we can definitely help you along... but any type of demand for full code snippets is discouraged (we're not here to program / maintain your server for you). You could also request paid work . If you make another post, you should post what you've done to fix the problem, and where you got stuck. Best of luck.