Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory addresses... for co2!!!

Discussion on Memory addresses... for co2!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well so far I have the money and xp address again. I'm kinda poor on my server so no money to re-locate my points to "easyly" get the status points so if anyone with a bunch of time, or much better skilled then me could get me as many memory addresses as possible that'd be great
Old 11/02/2005, 17:43   #2

just log on 1 noob and then switch to ur rb by long jumping ur stats will change....
Old 11/02/2005, 18:22   #3

I guess I could level a char, but 'eh dun feel like playing co that much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone have 12 Sky 1 memory addresses?
08/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Has anyone tried memory scanning for 12 sky 1? I tried the method in the post on 12 sky 2, but to no avail. when i'd find 4-6 addresses... i'd try to change value and nothing happened... also i noticed that if watched the values and didn't mess with them.. .they'd cycle through different values fairly quickly. I'm sure this is probably a method to prevent hacking. I also buffed... scanned for all unknown initial value... then immediately scanned for unchanged values (buff still on) and got...
Memory addresses
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
did a search but didnt come up with much.. anyone know how to find the new memory addresses?
Memory addresses...
03/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Well I'm gonna try for my first hack ever to do a simple fun client side editting one. It'll mainly be for fun nothing else. So far all I have is address for money I need address for dex, vitality, mana, and strength. If anyone knows any other numeric entrys please tell me. Once I figure out the number letter thing for server, name, guild, spouces name then I'll make an even more advanced one. Tonight I'm gonna try at getting dex and stuff but the easyest way is the way of using dragonballs to...
memory addresses
12/07/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
does anyone know the memory addresses for data such as the information about items you're looking at in the market, items equipped on people you're looking at's equipment, or your own equipment? Specifically, all of the data present in a weapons packet.. from another post, there's this: 18 00 F0 03 PL PL PL PL IT IT IT IT RD RD MD MD 04 00 XX S1 S2 EF 00 CP --- PL PL PL PL <Player ID> IT IT IT IT <item ID (Itemtype.dat)> RD RD <remaining dura/arrows etc> MD MD <max dura> XX...