Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question on patch....

Discussion on Question on patch.... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question on patch....

Heya every1, can some1 plzz tell me how to remove a patch?? cuz i want to play on a pserver, with the main conquer, and i cant find a link for v5095 anywhere..... so, i have 5206 atm i copied the folder, and wanna make the patch to 5095....(i dunno y, but ppl keep sayin tht i cannot use 5206 for the pserver) plz help.....

I did find a download link for the patch, but all of them r NON resume for DAP, so i cant download them.... my connection is slow, and i cannot download for more than 20-30 kbpd speed....takes round 5-6 hours... i cant keep the computer on for tht much long, and as my wireless signal is weak, i sometimes get dc for about a second every some 3-4 hours... and whole download is busted.......

So, can i do something to make my current 5206 to 5095? or does any1 have a link tht supports resume download??? or can some1 plzplzplzplz put a torrent (and seed it) ?? i found a seeded torrent on pirate bay, but no seeds..

PLZ HELP, and thnx in advance
Old 01/15/2010, 15:36   #2

Not possible, just download it from there -
Old 01/15/2010, 15:37   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
If u wanted to remove a patch, you had to remove all the patched items, than replace it with the old ones.
Old 01/15/2010, 16:12   #4

COOOOOOOOOLLLLL link man thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tht is soo cool!!!

BUT, it isnt resume supported

So, im askin some1, can u plz tell me all the important files tht have come in between 5095 to 5206, which i can delete?? and then patch 5095 again?