Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moon Box Quest - Escaping The Death Tactic

Discussion on Moon Box Quest - Escaping The Death Tactic within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moon Box Quest - Escaping The Death Tactic

We all know how frustrating getting teleported to the death tactic is during the moon box quest. So, my question is, is there a way to leave the death tactic without actually killing yourself or paying any cps whatsoever? (There used to be a way where you can take the daily quest everything has a price and once you get in the death tactic, you can right click the page in your inventory and choose "go collect items" and it would teleport you out. Sadly, they did fix that).
So does anyone know of any way to leave/teleport out without dying?

Tags
box, conquer, moon, online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moon Box Tactic
11/04/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 122 Replies
Ok this is a help for evryone who wants to do moon box and get socs or other good items. The original help is not mine i just added some new things i discovered myselfe while doyng moon box for 2 years now: I hope u guys find it usefull annd find good stuff: You must remember that the tactics are changeable. The teleporter will be randomly teleporting you to 7 possible locations; they are Peace, Calmed, Disturbed, Deserted, Chaos, Prosperous, and lastly is Death Tactic. In order to complete...
[TIP] escaping the scale of death
04/22/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
when the boss in the altar of death uses her "scale of death" and tilts on your side of the stage simply do this to avoid getting killed: 1.use your 1st skill to use the cast as a temporary invulnerability, you can also use your 2nd or 3rd skill if you can to damage the boss (but the timing has to be precise of course...) -or- 1.run as fast you can to the other side (duh) some of you might notice this already, but for those who were frustrated at first (such as myself), so that you can...
how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.
01/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic. Ok...here we go....I am not good at english but im sure you will understand it =P btw it work...Press thanks You need to have bless with 2 characters..(the one who have the tokens...and the other who will receive it) OK...when you have 2 or more tactic...and you get Death Tactic it willl help you...You just need to put on Offline TG both chars..then when you apparear in that place...(Hut,of the offline tg) trade all...
how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.
01/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Ok...here we go....I am not good at english but im sure you will understand it =P btw it work...Press thanks You need to have bless with 2 characters..(the one who have the tokens...and the other who will receive it) OK...when you have 2 or more tactic...and you get Death Tactic it willl help you...You just need to put on Offline TG both chars..then when you apparear in that place...(Hut,of the offline tg) trade all the tokens to the man who is in tc) then you can go to your map in death...
Death Tactic
06/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
k so im cashing in 40 mbs right now... and its suuuuuuuper monotonous so I think to myself wtf isnt there a bot to do this? :bandit: tbh I dont think I have enough time to properly make it, but I can help anyone who wants to ;) Basically just have it click the Maggie, Click the right option, then Okay, then jump to Ghost in the upper Left and click the options. read the map ID and when the map ID = 1050 (I beleive that is Life Tactic...the one after death where u actually cash them in//...