Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are the creators of BJX!!please into

Discussion on We are the creators of BJX!!please into within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We are the creators of BJX. BJX is a Pay to use program. hence it requires identification, which is why, we are collecting Account IDs only(not the password). We are investing in this because of money and not for your accounts. We will not attempt to enter anyone's account, and hope that nobody else will attempt to hack our program. We are a group of elite programmers. If there's any ways we can cooperate in the future in other projects(other gaming markets), Please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a nice day.

msn :
Old 08/14/2005, 06:15   #2

Ok, and on your next version of the bot, please don't send out our passwords. It makes us a bit nervous...

Oh, and by the way - your program is really awesome!
Old 08/14/2005, 06:22   #3

is you read the second paragraph it says that you dont speak english well yet your above post is almost if not perfect english

edit* also you said that it only sends the account but theres proof that says different, so can you just admit your getting everyones passwords but not actually scamming
Old 08/14/2005, 06:28   #4

Hi

first thing i want to say is nice bot, nice work

but a litle warning would be nice about collecting our data

so there are two things i want to know^^

first how did you find this page?

and second

have you used the packet decryption guide of this forum for your work or have you reversed the co client for the packet encryption?
Old 08/14/2005, 07:07   #5

I will not belive you are the true programer until I get confirmation on MSN, nor do I advise others to. Once I get confirmation I'll post.
Old 08/14/2005, 10:12   #6

This is a good bot...

But..I don't know why they need password and account name and server for it to work :S ...but anyways i'm nottsaying there not..or they are..but about all this "they are just trying to steal others accounts" ...what good would it do for them to have a bunch of accounts on completely different servers ? so they can get the items, and maybe play a bit on every server a da ? like 10 mins or something???

what good would it do to have a bunch of accounts on all the different servers ??
Old 08/14/2005, 11:16   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Tenot@Aug 14 2005, 10:12
This is a good bot...

But..I don't know why they need password and account name and server for it to work :S ...but anyways i'm nottsaying there not..or they are..but about all this "they are just trying to steal others accounts" ...what good would it do for them to have a bunch of accounts on completely different servers ? so they can get the items, and maybe play a bit on every server a da ? like 10 mins or something???

what good would it do to have a bunch of accounts on all the different servers ??
lets see if u wake up u loose all ur items and ur char has been deleted and start from lvl 1 again

How'd u feel?
Old 08/14/2005, 11:26   #8

if you dont belive our program .please dont use
Old 08/14/2005, 11:31   #9

If you don't trust our Bot, please do not use. If you ever intend to use them, please respect our work. Do not attempt to hack our Bot. It is our hard work. We will not steal your accounts and so, please do not hack our work. Thank you.
Old 08/14/2005, 11:50   #10

guys, this man worked hard to earn money and you have no idea how much of time he puted into creating this awsome bot.. and what you guys do.. hump in and crack it for free 2 use.. no offence but what if someone bypassed epvp ftp and gave evreyone admin control account.
Old 08/14/2005, 12:10   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Bukshi@Aug 14 2005, 11:50
guys, this man worked hard to earn money and you have no idea how much of time he puted into creating this awsome bot.. and what you guys do.. hump in and crack it for free 2 use.. no offence but what if someone bypassed epvp ftp and gave evreyone admin control account.
would be a bit difficult.. but i think if someone would do that the person would get traced down and the forum would get an backup (if the person would be successfully)
Old 08/14/2005, 12:36   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilSword+Aug 14 2005, 11:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DevilSword @ Aug 14 2005, 11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tenot@Aug 14 2005, 10:12
This is a good bot...

But..I don't know why they need password and account name and server for it to work :S ...but anyways i'm nottsaying there not..or they are..but about all this "they are just trying to steal others accounts" ...what good would it do for them to have a bunch of accounts on completely different servers ? so they can get the items, and maybe play a bit on every server a da ? like 10 mins or something???*

lets see if u wake up u loose all ur items and ur char has been deleted and start from lvl 1 again

How'd u feel? [/b][/quote]
Not be stupid, and reember my security information and e-mail address, and e-mail the gms and get everything back ? or at least my char..so it wouldn't be lvl 1.................................... :&#092; ps: :? :hm:
Old 08/14/2005, 13:14   #13

Hate to say it but every program people make that is pay to use, you will find a crack for it on the net so... stop trying delay the enevidable
Old 08/14/2005, 14:45   #14

I dont fully trust this guy, I wont be using the program, nor will I personally attempt to hack it as requested.
Old 08/14/2005, 18:22   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Aug 14 2005, 13:14
Hate to say it but every program people make that is pay to use, you will find a crack for it on the net so... stop trying delay the enevidable
Find me a crack to play Half-life2 ONLINE.

« sdfsfs | mini-FAQ »